16 (Phantasma!!!!)

hey guys, so I just wanna say that were getting close to the end! Im only making 25 parts, I've decided. Then maybe a sequel? If this chapter gets 15 votes and 10 comments I'll make a sequel! Ok? Enjoy! Happy reading =}

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Christines POV

I woke up and yawned. Raoul, who was sitting in the chair at the far end of my bed, stirred and burst his eyes open.

"Good morning," I cooed to him.

"Good morning, Christine. How are you?" He asked happily.

"I'm wonderful. Still upset though,"

"I know, but I promise, he'll come back."

"It's been a year, how can you be so sure?" Erik hasn't returned and it's been a year, Noahs 1st birthday would have been last week. I felt my eyes sting with tears.

"Because he loves you, even more than I." He said with a feeling unkown to me in his voice.

"What if he's dead? What if him and Noah both are dead?"

"They are fine, I'm sure!"

"Thank you, Raoul."

"Anytime," He said standing up. "Now, breakfast?" I nodded and sniffles my nose. He left the bedroom to the kitchen. I got up and slipped on a white dress with red sleeves.

Angel of music,

Guide and guardian,

Grant to me your glory!

I sang as a tear slid down my cheek slowly. Will he ever come back? I love him. If he's still alive, then did he just leave me?

"Christine," Raoul called. "You received a letter."

I walked out into the kitchen where Raoul stood, holding a letter. "Where from?"

"Coney Island, New York. A man by the name of Mr. Marion." I took the letter from his hands quickly.

"Let me see," I said.

Dear Mrs. Diaae,

I have invited you to sing at Phantasma! Coney islands most popular park, mademoiselle. I have provided a ticket for one in the envelope. I do hope you can make it.

Sincerely, J. Marion

"What is that?" Raoul asked.

"Im performing at a show. In a park called Phantasma...Coney Islands most popular park." I beamed. I rushed into my room and began packing. I was leaving now, no time for breakfast! I will actually be performing again! How I've missed it...

I quickly left the room with the ticket gripped in my hand.

"You are going now?" Raoul asked frantically.

"Yes, Raoul. This is my chance to preform again! Ive only done it twice in the past year. I will miss you. You have been good company, Raoul." I gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and left.

*at Phantasma*

"Good evening, Mr. Daae!" A pudgy man greeted me.

"Hello," I said.

"Welcome to Phantasma!" He screamed. "I have been informed i must take you to the master himself, my dear." He said leading me to a tower with a skull on top. "Later, actually. First, I'll show you to your room." He switched directions and led me to my hotel room. Gustave would have loved this place. So dark. So mysterious. Erik would have loved it as well. There was a big mirror in the back. A music box sat on a piano. As soon as the pudgy man left. The music box played a familiar Tune.

And the angel of music

Sings songs in my head.

The angel of music

Sings songs in my head....

I sang along with the tune. It repeated again, then stopped. The mirror flew open and fog filled the room and out stepped a man I wasn't excepting to see...Erik.