chapter 8: School Bully

A while later, Hercules and Zoe had been introduced as the new students at the Royal Woods Middle School, which for Hercules and Zoe was embarrassing since they were teenagers.

"Just for another year, just for another year..." Hercules and Zoe said to each other as they would be in this school for one more year and then go to high school.

"With how smart and athletic you two are; I'm sure you two will be able to get into high school soon." Lincoln said before he opened his locker.

"Thanks, Linc." Hercules smiled.

Someone then came up behind Lincoln and pantsed him.

"Really?!" Lincoln glared.

"Who was that?" Zoe asked as Hercules pulled up Lincoln's pants.

"I have no idea," Hercules said before glaring as the other students laughed and took pictures of Lincoln's humiliation. "Don't you people have other things to do?!"

Later...

"And she even tied my shoelaces together in class!" Lincoln said as he was going to sit with Hercules and Zoe for lunch at his favorite lunch spot. "What's her deal?"

"Wait, her?" Zoe hid a smirk.

"Looks like she might have a thing for you." Hercules smirked at Lincoln.

"WHAT?!" Lincoln shrieked. "Ugh, no way..."

Later on, Lincoln went to his locker only to have trash fall on him.

"All right, that's it!" Lincoln muffled from the pile.

"You need help under there?" Zoe asked.

"Please..." Lincoln then said weakly.

Hercules helped Lincoln out with a simple grab and there was a piece of gum with a note in the boy's white hair. "Um, Lincoln, I think she left something in your hair." he then said.

"Dang it." Lincoln grumbled.

It was now after school which meant it was time to go home. Lincoln wasn't sure if Hercules and Zoe helped him out, so he decided to tell his best friend named Clyde about it while Hercules and Zoe came home to tell their parents about what school was like before they would go to their new hangout: The Loud House.

"So how was school?" Atlas asked while lifting up a dumbbell.

"It was weird being around those 'little kids'." Zoe said as they were older than the students in their new school.

"Oh, we're sorry about that, dears," Nicole said as she was on the couch. "We'll make it up to you."

"It's okay, but at school, Lincoln seems to be having a little trouble with a girl." Hercules said.

"A girl?" Nicole and Atlas asked curiously.

"You know," Zoe replied. "When a girl picks on a boy..."

"Oh..." Nicole then said. "What's her name?"

"We don't know." Hercules honestly shrugged.

"Well, then we better find out her name," Zoe said. "We'll go to the Loud house to find out."

"Be home for dinner, I'm making pork chops." Nicole told them.

Zoe smiled as she loved pork chops.

Lincoln was on his way home from school and there was a sticky note attached to the gum in his hair.

"Uh, Lincoln, you still have something in your hair." Hercules informed.

"Huh?" Lincoln looked up and took out the note. "'Lame-O'."

Clyde soon smelled the gum. "Ooh! Watermelon lime!"

"Better not let my sisters see this, 'cuz then they'll want to get involved and make things worse," Lincoln sighed. "The way they always do."

"I don't know," Clyde sighed dreamily. "Maybe they'd be helpful. Your sister Lori gives great advice. She told me to never be myself. I love that woman."

"You realize she has a boyfriend, right?" Hercules asked Clyde.

"Oh, that'll change soon." Clyde vowed.

"So, why don't you want your sisters to get involved?" Zoe asked Lincoln.

"Oh, you guys have no idea what it's like to have ten meddling sisters..." Lincoln sighed and shook his head as he remembered the last time he wasn't that well around the girls. "Lori took my temperature, Lisa zapped me with an X-Ray machine, Luan and Luna bandaged me up so tight that I couldn't move or see anything, and Leni poured hot soup between my legs."

"Ooh," Hercules said as he and Zoe cringed. "What did you do?"

"Paper cut!" Lincoln held out his finger to show a bandage left behind from the incident.

"Seriously?" Hercules asked.

"Well, then, you'd better get that gum out," Clyde advised. "You wanna look intimidating for that bully."

"I was BORN intimidating," Lincoln replied before trying to grab the gum but then flinched in disgust. "Ew, ew, gross!"

"We'll come inside with you to help you keep your sisters from seeing the gum in your hair." Hercules said.

"Yeah, you need peanut butter." Zoe advised.

"She's right." Clyde agreed with the perky goth.

"I think we have some in the fridge." Lincoln said.

"Good luck!" Clyde called to Lincoln before he went to his own house.

Hercules and Zoe followed Lincoln inside so they would help him keep his sisters see the gum in his hair.