chapter 14: Paradise for One

The Loud sisters were in the kitchen, trying to keep cool with the freezer.

"Time to sneak past." Hercules whispered.

"Be very, very quiet." Zoe warned.

Lincoln and Hercules nodded.

"Hey, guys," Leni spotted them. "Wanna chill with us?"

"Chill! Good one, Leni!" Luan laughed.

"Good what?" Leni asked out of confusion.

"Sorry, we can't, we're busy." Hercules said.

" But, uh, you guys keep cool in here," Lincoln stammered nervously before leaving with the Weather twins. "Definitely no reason to go outside. I wouldn't even bother looking out there. Am I talking too much? I feel like I'm talking too much."

"They're clearing suffering the first symptoms of heat stroke," Lisa told her sisters. "Now, pass the frozen succotash."

"That could have gone better." Zoe said.

The sisters soon argued over the frozen vegetables as Lincoln started to set up their private pool.

"You sure you don't wanna share this pool with your sisters, Lincoln?" Zoe asked. "They have their ups and downs, but they seem to care a lot about you."

"Do I need to show you the fantasy again?" Lincoln asked.

"No, please don't." Zoe begged.

"All right, let's get this pool party started!" Lincoln smiled.

"We should read the instructions first." Hercules said.

"The manual?" Lincoln scoffed. "Who reads the manual?"

Hercules took the instructions to read with Zoe while Lincoln tried to set up the pool without them and where it didn't seem to go well for him. Hercules and Zoe bore deadpan faces at the white-haired boy.

"Ah, the manual," Lincoln took the instructions from them. "Everybody needs the manual."

"They sure do." Hercules smirked.

"Show us what you've learned." Zoe also smirked.

Lincoln soon opened the manual only to find it much bigger than he expected. Hercules and Zoe glanced to each other, then looked back to Lincoln.

"Let us help you with that." Hercules said.

"Please Lincoln, I can't laugh at you forever." Zoe added.

"Alright." Lincoln said.

Hercules and Zoe hen helped Lincoln the best that they could. And where after reading the manual; it was set up, but things kept happening. Hercules and Zoe winced and cringed. Lincoln got a sunburn, a bee sting, and even a twisted ankle. After all of that, they finally got it up.

"All right, let's get our swimsuits on." Zoe then said.

Lincoln went inside to get his trunks on. The Weather twins soon went as well to get their own swimsuits on.

"On a hot summer day, there's nothing like a refreshing dip in your own pool," Lincoln smiled and then rushed to jump into the pool. "CANNONBALL!"

"Finally!" The Weather twins cheered.

Lincoln then yelped as he stopped to find two of his sisters in the pool. "How the... When did... What are you guys doing here?!"

"Guys, this is literally genius," Lori smiled as she sat with Leni. "Who's gonna kick us out of our own pool?"

"Girls, do you know why you always get kicked out?" Zoe asked, getting annoyed.

"Oh, why don' you guys come in?" Leni invited. "There's totes room for a few more."

"Actually, no, there isn't." Hercules said.

"CHICKEN FIGHT!" Lynn jumped over and landed on Hercules's shoulders. "I call Hercules!"

"Um, okay?" Hercules said, confused.

"Come on, partner!" Lynn kicked Hercules's shoulders. "You gotta plant those feet!"

Hercules soon gave in and decided to go along with this.

The Loud sisters all then came out and decided to have a pool party. Lily giggled as she was running around without her swim diaper on.

"Lily, no!" Zoe glared.

Lisa was adding a chemical to the pool water.

"Lisa, no adding Chemicals to the pool water." Zoe told Lisa.

"I'm just testing the sensation levels," Lisa replied. "I've concocted a special serum that will detect and eliminate urine, AKA tinkle, in H2O."

"In English?" Zoe asked Hercules.

"She's trying to find a way to get rid of people peeing in the pool." Hercules translated.

"Ohh." Zoe sighed out of relief.

"Marco!" Luan called.

"Marco!" Leni also called.

"No, Leni, I'm Marco, and you're Polo." Luan reminded her ditzy sister.

"Then who's Leni?" Leni then asked.

"Oh, brother." Hercules sighed.

"Lily, you can't go in the pool without your diaper!" Zoe chased after the youngest Loud as Lucy floated in the water.

"Lucy, why are you laying in the water?" Hercules asked.

"I'm trying to see if I'm a witch," Lucy replied. "Am I floating?"

"Yes?" Hercules replied.

"Wicked." Lucy then replied.

"Uh, yeah." Hercules said.

"Get back here!" Zoe kept chasing after Lily.

"You know what your soup needs?" Lynn smirked to Lana as she took out a pool noodle. "NOODLES!"

"Oh, why?" Hercules sighed.

"Bring it!" Lana challenged.

Lynn and Lana then fought each other with the pool noodles.

"STOP SPLASHING ME!" Lola complained.

"You are wearing a swimsuit." Hercules said.

"Swimgown!" Lola glared.

"Alright, a swim gown." Hercules said.

"Guys, no horse play!" Lincoln scolded Lana and Lynn.

"What about 'elephant play'?" Luan smiled as she took a noodle to use like an elephant trunk and sprayed him with water.

"This can't end well." Zoe sighed.

"Huh?" Lincoln noticed his oldest sister's boyfriend. "Bobby, what're you doing here?"

"Lori said there was an opening for a lifeguard at Casa Loud," Bobby smiled before blowing his whistle. "Everyone out! Senior swim!"

"Let me guess, senior swim stands for senior students, right?" Hercules asked, unimpressed.

"Um, duh!" Lori smirked. "Ooh, this place really is paradise for me."

"That... Is... IT!" Lincoln snapped once he had enough and that was the final straw. "In case you guys haven't noticed, this is my pool! I bought it and spent all day setting it up, and I haven't even gotten in it yet! I'm too busy keeping all of you from ruining it!"

"And where most of what each of you do isn't exactly considered fun." Hercules said.

"Loud family OUT!" Lincoln snapped.

"Harsh..." Zoe couldn't believe how cruel her brother and Lincoln could be.

The others then left Lincoln, Hercules, and Zoe alone.