chapter 123: Fandom Pains

One dark and stormy night at the Loud House, Lucy, Zoe, and Edwin are getting ready to watch their favorite show.

"You're watching Fright TV, up next, the season premiere of Vampires of Melancholia." The spooky TV announcer announced.

"This is the season premiere we've been waiting for." Zoe said.

"A whole new season of our favorite show, can't wait to watch it, just you and me, and of course, Edwin." Lucy smiled.

"Hey, guys." Lori said as she appeared with Leni.

"Scoot over." Leni added.

"What are you two doing up this late?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, The Dream Boat is on Monday nights, remember?" Lucy added.

"Duh, we're here to watch VoM." Lori and Leni smiled in excitement.

"Why?" Zoe asked.

"Ah, there he is!" Lori and Leni squealed.

Lucy and Zoe then looked at the screen to see who they were talking about.

On screen, a taxi pulls up in front of the castle, a handsome and hunky actor came on screen. "Woah, this place looks sick." The guy commented.

"BLAKE BRADLEY!" Lori and Leni squealed.

"Why is he on Vampires of Melancholia?" Zoe asked.

"Didn't you know he was gonna be a new character on VoM?" Lori asked.

"DON'T CALL IT THAT!" Zoe snapped only to be shut out before of Lori and Leni's crush on the actor. "UGH!"

"Yikes, who's that creepy guy?" Leni grimaced as Edwin came on screen.

"That's Edwin, the main character." Lucy reminded.

"DUH!" Zoe added. "You don't even known the main character of the show!"

"So gorge." Lori sighed dreamily.

"You can just tell, he'd be a great boyfriend." Leni said about the cute actor.

"What is happening?" Lucy groaned.

"I have no idea." Zoe added.

"Wait, who's she?" Lori asked, seeing a woman's portrait as Edwin sighed sadly.

"Griselda, the other main character, she's on a quest to the Underworld right now." Lucy said.

"If you guys had watched the show from the beginning, you'd--" Zoe added.

"Why are her teeth all pointy?" Leni cut her off. "Wait, his teeth are pointy too."

"They're vampires!" Zoe told Lori and Leni.

Slightly less than an hour later, the end credits are playing.

"Tune in next week, for more Vampires of Melancholia." The Spooky TV announcer told the viewers once the show was over.

"That was literally amazing~" Lori sighed.

"Totes, this is definitely gonna be our new Friday night thing," Leni agreed before smiling to the goth girls. "Lori, me, you and VoM."

Zoe's left eye began to twitch.

"I have to put a stop to this." Lucy promised herself.

In the other world, Penn and Doris smiled to each other, having fun being alone together as they didn't have any kids, they were even dancing and it stopped as Penn dipped Doris and saw Zoe there.