chapter 103: Garage Banned

That night after the Family Fun Fair, everyone was getting ready for bed.

Lori was sound asleep in her own bed and all was well for her until she suddenly woke up and felt a kick in her face. What? Who is that? Oh, Lana," she then pulled back the cover to reveal the tomboy twin sleeping in her bed with her feet up. "Let me guess, another bad dream?"

Lana soon kicked Lori off the bed, acting like a dog.

"Lori, can you get my tangles out?" Lola asked with totally messed up hair that even trapped the family pet bird Walt.

Lori soon took the brush and brushed hard since there were many tangles in the little girl's hair.

"Ow!" Lola glared. "Not like a gorilla!" She soon heard Lori's phone ring, and took the call for her older sister. "She'll call you back, Boo-Boo Bear." She then hung up.

"LOLA!" Lori shrieked until the phone rang again and she took the phone this time while fighting Lola. "Hi, Boo-Boo Bear. Sorry about that."

Leni soon came in, wearing her usual clothing. "Lori, does this outfit clash with my toenail color?"

"It's fine." Lori replied while trying to talk with Bobby.

Lucy and Lynn soon came next, beating each other up.

"What's going on?" Hercules asked as he heard what was going on and came into the room.

"Lynn broke Edwin's fang," Lucy droned. "Tell her she has to pay for his dental work."

"He's a statue!" Lynn glared. "The only thing I'm paying for is getting your brain checked!"

"If you give me ten minutes, I can warm up my MRI machine." Lisa replied.

"I can fix it." Zoe said.

"You should get a Cat Scan!" Luan laughed as she brought out Cliff. "Get it?"

"EVERYBODY OUT!" Lori snapped. "I'm trying to talk to Bobby!"

Everyone soon left the room.

"Finally..." Lori sighed.

"Real quick," Leni came back. "Is this outfit cuter?"

"Leni, it's literally the same outfit." Lori groaned.

"She's right." Hercules said as he left the room with Leni.

"Ah. Where were we, Boo-Boo Bear?" Lori smiled on the phone. "Did you dream about me last night?"

"Sure did, toots!" Luan smiled as she used Mr. Coconuts. "We were smooching, and you were loving it."

"LUAN! GET OUT OF HERE!" Lori growled.

'Babe, what was that growl?' Bobby's voice asked. 'Is there a gorilla there?'

This caused Lori to groan out of annoyance.

Later on, Lori decided to have a word with her siblings.

"Guys, we have to talk," Lori told them all. "I am literally almost an adult. I can't live like this anymore."

"So, what's your solution?" Zoe asked.

"I talked to Mom and Dad and they said it was okay for me to move into the garage." Lori replied.

This made the other Loud siblings gasp.

"You can't leave!" Lola cried out. "We need you!"

"She'll be in the garage," Zoe stated. "That's not very far from here."