chapter 20: Comic Book Convention

Hercules and Lincoln both soon went to the convention. Clyde went with them as One-Eyed Jack and they saw that the missing page from Princess Pony had landed on his face.

"Yeah, sorry about that, Clyde." Lincoln said.

"Yeah, but we're ready." Hercules added.

The boys then came into the convention hall all together and had a great time there and even got their autographs. Hercules smiled as he had enough money for a super rare comic, but then saw something that his sister liked on sale for the same price which made him feel torn. Lincoln saw the situation Hercules was in and decided to give him the rest of his money.

"Oh, Linc, you don't have to do that." Hercules replied.

"We're friends." Lincoln insisted.

"Thanks, Lincoln." Hercules smiled.

Lincoln smiled back. Hercules then went to quickly get the thing for his sister so he would still have time to get his comic book signed with Lincoln and Clyde and where he did.

"You sure you want this, dude?" the clerk asked.

"It's for my sister." Hercules replied.

"Alright." The clerk shrugged.

Hercules nodded firmly.

The clerk then rung him up and gave him a bag. "Here you go."

"Thanks." Hercules smiled as he took the bag and left with it, putting a card inside of it to surprise Zoe.

Zoe was in her room as punishment for having to clog the Loud's toilet. Nicole and Atlas didn't like doing this, but it was for her own good.

"Just checking on you, honey." Nicole came in the room.

"Hey, just finishing up some homework." Zoe replied as she glanced up to her mother.

"It wasn't fair of you to clog their toilet." Nicole said.

"I didn't mean to," Zoe sighed. "I'm really sorry, Mom, it won't happen again."

"I hope so." Nicole said.

Zoe nodded and then kept writing.

"When you get done, you can help me make dinner." Nicole then decided.

"Okay." Zoe said.

Nicole then went back downstairs and Zoe continued on her homework. Hercules soon went to his twin sister's room.

Zoe kept writing until Hercules knocked on the wall and she looked up. "How was the convention?"

"Great, I got my new comic signed and I also got you something." Hercules said bring out the bag.

"You didn't have to get me anything, it's not our birthday or Christmas." Zoe replied.

"I just thought you deserved a reward for what you did for Lucy." Hercules said.

"It was worth a shot..." Zoe agreed, then took out the book for her. "Hey, it's a book on that writer I like."

"Yeah, it was the last copy, I also ran into him after Ace Savvy, and look at the front cover." Hercules pointed with a smile.

Zoe then opened the book and gasped to see a message written on the front cover and signed by the author.

"What's it say?" Hercules asked even though he had a feeling what it said.

"'Dearest Zoe, never stop believing in yourself or being yourself, it only makes you the person you are destined to be and say forever unique and unusual'." Zoe read the note with a blushing smile.

Hercules smiled as he made Zoe happy.

"Thanks." Zoe said as she hugged her new book.

"You're welcome, Sis." Hercules smiled.

Zoe smiled back and even gave Hercules a hug. Hercules soon hugged her back. This was a happy ending for both the twins, even if Zoe was in trouble for clogging the Loud house toilet.