chapter 62: Lucy in Love

Zoe and Hercules were in the living room with spell books, but had disguised covers on them in case anyone else saw them who didn't know about them being a secret teenage witch and warlock. In the dining room, Lincoln was working on his project.

"There you go, Mars," Lincoln said as he checked out his project. "Right next to your buddy, Earth. Oh, watch out for Jupiter. He's full of gas."

"Hey, Lincoln." Lucy came behind Lincoln.

Lincoln yelped and the red liquid from her container splattered all over and got onto his model solar system. "Lucy, you got blood all over my school project!" he then glared at his younger sister.

"Relax, it's fake... Sigh, unfortunately." Lucy replied.

"We'll help you clean it." Hercules said.

"Thanks, guys." Lincoln told the twins.

They then began to clean up the fake blood together.

"This fake blood isn't oozy enough, Lucy." Zoe commented.

"You're right." Lucy said.

"Not bad though for a first try." Zoe told her.

"Yes, it needs more molasses..." Lucy diagnosed.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang and Lincoln answered it. "Hey, Rusty."

"Hey, Lincoln," Rusty walked in with his younger brother known as Rocky. "My parents are both at work so I have to bring my little bro."

"Hey." Hercules greeted the two brothers.

"Hey." Rocky nodded his head emotionlessly.

"Good to see ya, man." Rusty said to Hercules.

"You here to help Lincoln with the project?" Hercules asked.

"Yep." Rusty nodded.

"Did you bring Uranus?" Lincoln asked.

"Never leave home without it." Rusty replied as he showed the model planet.

"That's great." Hercules said.

"Oh, yeah, you guys live together now." Rusty said about the Weather twins being in the Loud House.

"We sure do." Zoe nodded.

Rusty then shrugged and came into the kitchen with Lincoln.

"Mind if I sit here, guys?" Rocky asked as he came to a chair across from the twins.

"Go ahead, we have to study, so you shouldn't bother us." Hercules allowed.

Rocky nodded and then decided to play a video game to keep himself busy while his older brother worked. Zoe soon heard Lucy gasp. Lucy looked at Rocky as though she hadn't seen another boy before and looked very different. She accidentally spilled the syrup she was holding and quickly went away before anyone could see her, but Zoe caught her.

"What the?!" Lincoln gaped at the mess.

"Uh, what was that about?" Zoe asked Lucy.

"What?" Lucy asked nervously.

"You know darn well what I'm taking about." Zoe put her hands on her hips.

"Sigh... I can't keep anything from you," Lucy groaned. "I feel funny around Rusty's brother, I haven't felt this way about anyone before except for maybe Edwin."

"Hmm... You might be feeling love." Zoe said.

"Love..." Lucy repeated like that was an emotion she knew nothing about.