Candy Wrappers (sneak peek!)

Hello everyone! This is just a quick sneak peak of my new Randy Cunningham x Reader story, which I have dubbed Candy Wrappers! It will be coming out sometime near Christmas (I haven't made a set release time yet), make sure you check it out!

------------

Autumn used to be your favorite season out there. Not only was it beautiful, but it represented something much more meaningful to you...transition. As stupid as it sounds, transition is why you used to adore that beloved season so much.

Transition, or change, is something we all experience in our lives. We encounter it by stepping away from our comfort zone, or making new friends, or transferring schools. We actually are going through the process of it right now! Every choice we make, whether it be something as small as killing a bug or something large like choosing a college it molds us and transforms us. We are making the transformation of becoming who we are, to who we will be.

No one can escape change, no matter how painful that change is.... The thing that made you the way you are today is nothing in comparison to what others face, but it wounded you, and made you bitter, and turned your once gold heart to stone. Even so, what can you say? Us girls are sensitive, that is why breaking the heart of a young girl is so cruel.

We take every ounce of what is said straight to our virgin hearts. That's why we cry more than we should, care more than we should, and love more than we should. That was why it hurt so much. You remember it so clearly, so vividly, that it almost seemed surreal.

You were standing outside of your little elementary school, watching as golden leaves left their humble home of branches and drifted to the ground. You were scared, hesitant, and a little bit sweaty, but you knew, or thought, that you could do this! You knew that we would get together.

You, and Randall "Randy" Cunningham.

Back then you was not strong, not at all. You were trembling and your breathing was shallow and quick. You remember wondering, where is he? Which, looking back on it was rather stupid to ask, for school had just ended.

"Are you (first name)?" You jumped at the mention of your name and looked over your shoulder. There he was, purple hair and all.