Tattoos part 1

Your POV:

Cody and I sat on his bed together, laying in each other's arms in silence. The only noise was the quiet voices coming from the TV, which played Bob's Burgers, my choice, on Netflix. His arms were wrapped around me as mine were resting on his. My hands slowly traced the tattoos on his arms subconsciously, as he hummed in content.

"Mm, baby. Why are you tracing my tattoos?" He spoke quietly.

"I don't know. I guess I just like them." He giggled softly and started to trace mine; I didn't have as much as him though, I had about 5, ranging from my hand to my shoulder. Unlike me, Cody had about 9.

"I like your tattoos, too. But, you've never told me what they mean. So go ahead." I smiled a little.

"How about this. You tell me what one of your tattoos means, and I tell you one of mine. And I know it's gonna be uneven because you have more than me. So you go ahead." He rolled his eyes and agreed. He started to tell me about the umbrella, what it means and why he decided to get it. I started to tell him about the one on my shoulder. It was a Beatles lyric from Hey Jude. I grew up listening to the Beatles, and going to Paul McCartney concerts with my mom; my mom was the one who influenced me to listen to them. I had a few Beatles tattoos, as they're a big part of my life.

 I had a few Beatles tattoos, as they're a big part of my life

I explained to Cody why I got that lyric.

"Hey Jude has been one of my favorite songs, and hearing it live is one of the best things ever. It gives me chills. And the crowd sings along so loud to this part, and it's honestly beautiful."

"Aw, I really like that. It's a cute meaning." I giggled and blushed. He the started to tell me about another one of his, the sparrow.

"Honestly the only reason I got it was to match Harry Styles," he laughed. (I don't know if this is true or not, so sorry 😬 kinda making up most of this stuff lol)

I then went on to another one of mine, a test symbol in music with the word 'breathe' under it.