Chapter 1

Kirstie POV

I look at Scott confused. "What does that have to do with anything?" He looks at the guys and I see them slightly nod. "What if I told you that Mitch, Kevin, and I were you and Avi's Guardian Angels?" I laugh. "Ok, whatever you say." I say while rolling my eyes. "Kit, we're being serious." Mitch says. "Ok, then prove it." Kevin sighs. "Ok, the first date you went on with Avi was to a carnival. Where one of your exes tried to start a fight so you two ran into the maze of mirrors to get away." I shrug. "Everyone knows that. I posted it on my Facebook and twitter." "Ok, how about your little, Graycie, is studying in Japan for the next 2 years." "Once again I posted it." "Kit, maybe they're telling the truth." Avi says. I look over at him. "You seriously believe them?!" He shrugs. "How else could we exclaim the bright flash when you got saved?" "Easy a flash bomb from the police." "Let me try." Scott says before thinking for a minute. "When you were 3 you lived in Louisiana until your Dad left you and your mom with nothing, no money, no house, no food. So, you and your mom lived on the street until she could get enough to buy a car. Then once she did she left for Texas where you two made a new life. You haven't seen see your father since the day he left. I know for a fact that you didn't post that anywhere." He says. I look at him with tears running down my face. "Get out." I say through gritted teeth. "What?" Mitch asks confused. "If you three are our Guardian Angels then you know how touchy that subject is to me. Now get out!" The three of them slowly get up and walk out. I set back against my bed and let more tears run down my face. "I'm sorry Kitty." Avi says. "Can we please not talk about it anymore. Just come snuggle with me." I say while scooting over. He climbs in next to me and I lay my head against his chest. "I think you should talk with the guys later. I know they brought up your past but they are still some of our best friends." He whispers in my ear. I sigh and look up at him. "How can you accept this so easily?" He shrugs. "I've always known there are things out there we can't explain, so I guess it just makes it easier to accept." I smile. "I guess I'll talk to them. But tomorrow. Right now, I want to sit her with my amazing Fiancé and sleep." He chuckles. "Ok, I love you." He says while pecking my lips. "I love you too." I lay my head back down and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up to a nurse coming in. "Hello Ms. Maldonado. I just wanted to let you know that you are free to leave this afternoon and if you want you can go ahead and have your monthly check up." She says with a smile. "Ok, thank you." She leaves and I fully sit up. "Avi........ Avi....." I shake him for a few minutes until I come up with an idea to wake him. I get close to his ear and start screaming. He immediately sits up and looks around. I burst out laughing. "What was that for?" He asks, his voice heavy with sleep. "You wouldn't wake up." I say simply. "Can I see your phone? I want to call the guys and apologize for how I acted." Avi nods and pulls his phone out of his pocket.

Ring, ring, ri-

"Hello?"

"Hey, Scott. It's Kirstie."

"Oh, hey......"

"Look can you three come back to the hospital? I want to talk you y'all."

"Umm... Yeah I guess. We'll be there in 15."

"Thank you." I say quietly before hanging up.

"They'll be here in 15." Avi nods.

"So, the nurse came in and said I could leave this afternoon." "Awesome!" "She also said I can have my monthly appointment, and if I'm right we can find out the genders!" I say excitedly. "Are you wanting to find out?" He asks. I shrug. "I want to know but I also want it to be a surprise." I explain. "What if we had the guys do something. Like they get told the gender then do something to tell everyone. It makes since that they are the first to know especially since they were the first ones to find out you were pregnant." Avi suggest. I nod. "A gender reveal party. I like it!" Just then there is a knock at the door. "Come in!" I say and the door opens to reveal the guys. "You wanted to see us?" Kevin says while taking a seat. "Um. Yeah, I wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday. I don't know if I fully believe you three but I also know I don't want to lose my best friends." Mitch smiles and jumps up. "Aww, Kitty! Of course, we forgive you." He says while pulling me into a hug. "There is also something else Avi and I wanted to talk to you three about. Would you three do a gender reveal party for us? It makes since yall know first since you did find out I was pregnant first. Heck Mitch, you found out before Avi did." I say while laughing. "We would be honored you guys. When do you find out the gender?" Kevin asks. "This afternoon before I am released." I tell them. They nod. "Looks like were hanging out here all day." Scott says while making himself comfortable.

Scott POV

"All right, so you want to know the genders?" The doctor asks Avi and Kirstie. They shake their heads. "We don't want to know but will you tell those three? Their doing a gender reveal party." Avi says while gesturing to us. "Ok." The doctor says while squirting some kind of gel on Kirstie's stomach. He runs a wand over her stomach. When he does this the screen pops up with two babies. "Ok, you three if you would follow me." The doctor says while leading us out to the hallway. "The genders of the babies are-"

Here is the first chapter!! Thanks for supporting the first book, and we hope you enjoy this one!!

Stay #fcute

Angela and Hannah