Chapter 22

July 3 years later...

Avi POV

Kirstie and I are in Hawaii for a few weeks to get away from all this craziness that is our lives. We bought a house down here not only for privacy, but we tend to come here a lot. Our house is on the beach, we been having sex every moment we could. Blair and Chase are with my parents. The last time we went away, it was a crazy time. Kirstie just had the twins, Alyssa had just gotten out of the hospital, and Kevin was still an angel. Now, Kevin is officially back with us. He got a mission to be an angel for his baby. "Kalyssa", as I call them, had a baby boy. They named him Peter Kevin Olusola. Today is our anniversary. Kirstie and I planned our wedding for the end of the month. We wanted the twins to be a bit older when we officially said "I do". Kirstie said she already has her dress, bridesmaids dresses. I got to pick the flowers, and food. We decided to have our wedding here in Hawaii on the beach. Kirstie has been itching to get pregnant. She wants us to start trying for baby #3. We're in the thick of it right now. Kirstie Taylor Maldonado will always and forever be the love of my life. We have dinner plans tonight, so she's getting ready for that. She comes out of our room wearing a white dress with white wedge sandals with her pink floral bikini underneath with neutral makeup on. 

She walks over to me, kisses me and puts her arms around me

She walks over to me, kisses me and puts her arms around me. I look at her, "Hi baby."

"Hi sexy. Are you ready to go?"

"I will be in a minute." I kiss her and back her up into the wall. She wraps her legs around my waist and I sit down in our loveseat. She and I have had "sex on the beach"(physically and as a cocktail). As we're making out on the loveseat, the phone rings. I pull away and get my phone from my pocket. It's Ben, so I answer, "Hey buddy! Haven't talked in a while! What's going on?"

"You might want to be sitting down for this."

"What's going on?"

"Did Kirstie still wanna record an album?"

"Yeah she does! Why?"

"I have my own record label now and I would like to sign her."

"Are you kidding me!"

Kirstie looks at me, "What did he say?"

"Ben wants to sign you!"

"Shut up! You're kidding me?! Thank you Ben!!"

Ben says, "You deserve it Kirstie! I'll let you know when to come in for your contract. Welcome to Del Rio Records!" He hangs up.

I kiss her passionately and excitedly. "I think this is cause for celebration!"

"Do you think we should tell the boys and Alyssa?"

"Not yet. Let's leave this for us for right now." I lift Kirstie off of my lap and spin her around. I put her down. "Shall we celebrate?"