Chapter 23

Kirstie POV

So I've been thinking about my dress for the wedding, and that I haven't really picked that or a maid of honor. I remember about the blank check I got for Christmas a few years back from my mom. I might ask Mitch if he can find it for me. After everything Avi and I have been through, Mitch has been there for all of that.

Mitch POV *back In LA*

Scott and I got married 2 years ago. I have been thinking about adoption. I haven't told Scott yet about my thoughts. We are still at the house. For our honeymoon, we totally pulled from 50 Shades Freed and took a trip all around Europe. It was the best thing ever! I get out of bed and go into the kitchen part of our "apartment".

I sneak up behind Scott and hug him from behind.

"Hi" I kiss his neck.

"Hi" He turns around and kisses me right on the lips. "How did you sleep"

"Good. You?"

"Great. I'm making breakfast for us." I let go of him and sit at the breakfast bar in front of him.

"Hey Scottie?"

Scott is making pancakes for us. "What's going on baby?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something kind of important. I wanted to see what you thought."

"Ok. Let me finish these." He finishes making breakfast, gets our syrup and sits next to me. "What's on your mind hun?

"Do you want kids?" I ask.

"I think we would make great parents. Why?"

"I've been thinking about adoption."

"I mean it's one of the only options we have. What about IVF?"

"We would just need an egg donor and someone to carry it for us."

"I know Kirstie and Avi want to start trying for baby #3. Maybe we ask her to donate the egg?"

I look at Scott, "So do we want to start looking at our options?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" I kiss him like never before. Before you know it, I'm sitting on the Breakfast bar and we're making out. Just when it's getting good, the phone rings. We look at the Caller ID, and it's Kirstie. Scott answers, "Hello, my dear! How's your vacation?"

"Hey! We're enjoying ourselves. I need to talk to Mitch, can you put him on the phone?"

"Yeah, hold on." Scott handed me the phone. "I'm going to take a shower." He kisses my cheek and walks away.

"What's up K?"

"So, I need a favor. I need you to set an appointment for me for my wedding dress. Avi and I are coming back next week."

"Wait you don't have a dress yet?"

"No, I don't. I did before the twins. I have a reception dress but not for the ceremony.

"Consider it done, I will have it set for 2 days after yall get back." I say while thinking about the shops I know of here in L.A.

"Thank you so much Mitchy, you are the best!" She says and I can literally here the smile one her face.

"I know I am. Now hang up and go finish enjoying the rest of your vacation." She laughs and we hang up.

~~~~THE FOLLOWING WEEK~~~~~

Kirstin POV

Waking up in my own bed I check the clock 8:00 I sigh and get out of bed. Mitch was able to get me a dress fitting appointment at En Blanc for 11. That gives me enough time to get a shower and do a little make up for the day.