Unexpected Surprise: Part 1

Saturday, finally the weekend! I yawn and get up, deciding to wear a dress just so I would look nice when I met the two mystery people today at the café. I slip on a black, strapless dress that ended at my knees and it had flames at the bottom hem. I grab a shawl to drape over my shoulders so Papa wouldn't tell me to change. I look at my closet, mostly full of items with flames or phoenixes on them, even my shawl had a phoenix. I go to my vanity then slip my locket around my neck before grabbing my purse and walking out.
"Papa, I'm going out, I'll be back later!" I call then quickly step out the door before he could stop me.
I walk to the Neko Café, it was on the way to school so I knew where it was. I walk inside and get a table, ordering a drink while I wait. It was 7:55, I was five minutes early so I took my small notebook out of my purse and started writing. I soon heard footsteps then a kind voice.
"Fire, you're early."
I look up to meet the familiar eyes of a green haired boy.
"Izuku," I smile, "You have some really nice handwriting," I say as I set my notebook aside.
He say across from me and I could see a pinkish tint lightly painted on his freckled cheeks. It was kind of cute on him.
"Y-you look really nice," he stutters and the pink darkens as he rubs the back of his head.
I blush slightly, "Thank you, I kinda threw this on."
"That was really cool yesterday, how you stood up to Kachan, along with defeating that sludge villain too and saving him."
"Thanks, I think I'm close to finding out what my quirk really is. First I went invisible, then the sonic scream, and lastly the huge explosion from my palm."
"That part was awesome, it looked a lot like Kachan's quirk!"
I get a thoughtful expression as my drink is brought over along with two cat ear headbands. I smile then put on the black ears while Izuku grabs the green ones that match his hair.
"Okay, I think I may have it but I'm not 100% sure, I need someone with a quirk to prove it. Not yours, it's too destructive," I say.
Izuku looks a little disappointed but soon smiles, "What about Uraraka?"
"Her's is perfect! It's harmless yet effective!" I smile widely.
We chat for quite a while longer, I finally did tell him about what happened and he did get flustered, apologizing, before footsteps approach and an angry voice speaks up, "What the hell are you doing here....Deku?"