Copy Cat: Part 2

I got to the first platform before the others, even Iida who was right behind me the entire time. I check out the next part then jog over to Uraraka when she runs up.
"This is so cool! Everyone's totally confused," I say and laugh before we high-five.
I hug her and smile then see Izuku run up, slightly out of breath.
"That was so cool, Fire! You just sped past everyone!" he exclaims.
The pipes in my legs were gone because I touched Uraraka. I smiled at Izuku then the next part began, I didn't need any quirk for this one, it was all gymnastics which I used to do. It was all parallel bars over a pit of mud, Ojiro will probably do great on this because of his tail. I was right, I came in second that time but still lots of people were impressed.
"I used to do gymnastics, super flexible, agile and I have great balance," I say, giggling a little nervously.
The rest of the obstacles got harder and harder, I had to walk by Bakugou and brush my hand against his for one of the stages, that was really awkward. I passed all stages with flying colors and everyone was asking how I did that, I looked over at All Might to see a genuine smile and a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Quirk Absorbtion," a voice says, I look over to see Yaoyorozu, "no wonder you thought you were quirkless. I saw you go up to each student that was best for each stage then touch them in some way."
I look at her then laugh a bit, "Guilty, but one thing you got wrong. It's just replication, I've just been copying everyone's quirks for each stage. I guess you could call me a Copy Cat!"