Secret's Out

I woke up the next morning to see I was in the nurse's office, I guess I was left here overnight because Papa was worried. I look down at my arms to see they're good as new, Recovery Girl must have healed me, she's got a great quirk there. I sit up with a slight groan then look up and see ashy white hair blocking a face.
"Bakug-" I can't even say his name before a few friends come barging in, making me wince at the volume and cover my ears. There were things that felt like jacks hanging from my earlobes, Jirou must have touched me while I was passed out.
"Fire! Are you alright?" Izuku practically screams.
I look away, "I'm fine, just still hurts a bit," I say softly.
Uraraka rushes over and hugs me tight, "I was so worried about you!"
Kaminari walks over to the other side of the bed, "Hey, that was pretty awesome yesterday."
I just look down, "I'm sorry, that was really reckless of me to do, I shouldn't have charged in like that."
"Hey, didn't you hear me? I said it was awesome!" Kaminari says.
Uraraka was still hugging me.
I look up, "Is everyone okay?"
Izuku looks at me and smiles, "Everyone's fine, thanks to you. The pros came and rounded up the rest of the villains after you passed out."
Uraraka finally lets go and smiles widely, "It's so cool that All Might's your dad!"
I freeze up, I shouted that yesterday, didn't I? I guess there's no getting out of it now.
"Um, yeah, we kind of tried to keep that a secret. Only Recovery Girl and the principal knew before yesterday, I was such an idiot yesterday. I tried to be a hero but I'm not, just a copy cat wannabe. Bakugou and Mr. Aizawa were right about me not belonging here."
Bakugou suddenly gets up from the chair he was sleeping in and walks over, "No I wasn't, you belong here more than anyone."
"I agree with Kachan!" Izuku exclaims.
I look back and forth between the two, "When did you two start getting along?"
Bakugou gets angry then Izuku puts a hand in front of me. Bakugou just frowns then goes back to the chair. Everyone has questions but I'm too tired to answer everything so I tell them and they understand, leaving but Kaminari hangs back.
"Hey, Phoenix, you want to come get ice cream with me later?" he asks.
"Um, I've actually never had ice cream before," I say, "But sure, when I get out of here."