Alternate: Todoroki

I sigh as I go back inside the café for my break, taking off my paw gloves then sitting down.
"Ugh, it's so hot out there," I say to myself as I stretch before looking over and suddenly seeing Todoroki, making me jump in surprise.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he says as he holds out a glass of cold water to me.
"I-It's okay, really, thanks," I take the water from him and gulp it down, "Thank you, I really needed that."
"Fire," he looks down at me but his cheeks are a light pink.
I smile a bit and stand up, "Todoroki, I have to say, you look really nice in that outfit," I say, blushing like crazy as I look away.
He looks at me then turns my head gently to face him, "Would you like to go out with me this weekend?"
"Um, s-sure, who else is coming?" I ask.
"It will be just us, no one else," he says.
I feel my entire face become a fiery inferno as he says that and it clicks that he meant 'go out' as in, on a date!
"Y-Yes! I would love to go out with you this weekend, where to?" I ask.
"There's a new restaurant that opened up yesterday," he says, "It's a new tsukiyaki place."
"I love tsukiyaki," I say shyly, "we can meet there, what time?"
"Twelve thirty," he says, "I promise not to keep you out late."
I nod quickly, "I'll be there," I say then watch him lean close.
"By the way, you look good with cat ears," he whispers in my ear before pecking my cheek and walking off to get back to work.
I stood there, frozen but burning up as I watched him leave, I felt like I was about to faint. I snap out of it then slip my gloves back on and go back outside, posing more and attracting more customers, I eventually see Bakugou. He sees me in my outfit and falls back, having a nosebleed, I rush over to him to make sure he's okay.
He gave me a weak thumbs up, "You're just really adorable in that outfit," he said.
I pout then go back to my spot, crossing my arms, "You're just like all the other perverts out here, Bakastuki."
Bakugou stands up and growls at me, "What did you just call me?!"
I shut my eyes tight, I couldn't use my copied quirk with the paw gloves on. I prepare for impact then feel a gentle arm wrap around my shoulders from behind so I look and see Todoroki.
"Bakugou, are you bothering my girlfriend?" he asks.
I blush red as I stare up at him.
Bakugou growls, "Girlfriend?! When the hell did you ask her out?!" he shouts.
"Just today, and she said yes," Todoroki defends me and gently tightens his arm around me.
I blush more and smile shyly as I look down, he was my hero