What The Heck?!

I was walking to school with Izuku since Katsuki had gotten sick yesterday after he went home.
"So," Izuku breaks the odd silence, "what do you see in Kachan?"
I look at him then think, "Well, I kinda like his firey personality, it's funny how he gets angry so easily, he's really super sweet around me, protective too. Papa had a chat with him the other day and aproved of us dating so even though he has a little too much pride, Papa deems him worthy enough to care for his princess," I giggle a bit.
"Wow, he must really be great if All Might thinks he's good enough," Izuku says a little quieter than he usually speaks.
I get in front of him then stop walking and so does he, I gently put my hand against his forehead.
"Are you okay? You seem a bit sick but you don't feel warm," I say then move his messy bangs out of the way before putting my forehead against his and closing my eyes, "your head feels normal."
I open my eyes then Izuku suddenly grabs my shoulders and smashes his lips against mine in a surprise kiss. I freeze for a minute before quickly pushing him away.
"Izuku, what the heck?!" I shout.
"It's not fair that you chose him! I knew you first and I know you better!" he shouts.
I frown then softly growl, "No you don't, Izuku, Katsuki knows me better! You only think you do because you know who my papa really is, you know his secret!" I shout, "You had no right to suddenly kiss me like that!"
He runs past me towards school, I sigh then walk after him slowly.
"Why is Izuku jealous? I never thought he was interested in me, maybe I was so distracted by Katsuki that I didn't notice," I mutter to myself the whole way to school and even when I got to class. I kind of avoided Izuku all day and he avoided me.