Copy Cat: Part 1

I walk to Lunch Rush with my friends, my lunch in my hand, I sit at our usual table while they buy their lunches. I open the container with the cake then try a bite before closing it back up. I open my lunch and start eating when the others walk over with their lunches.
"That was quick," I say as they sit down, "are you guys excited for the obstacle course next period?"
Uraraka smiles, "You bet, All Might is the best!"
I giggle, "Yeah, he's pretty cool, really funny too."
"So what happened yesterday with Bakugou?"
I look at my food, "We talked and I gave him some of my strawberries, found out why he was acting so strange on Saturday but I'm not going to say," I eat another bite of rice.
Lunch soon ends and we head to class where All Might greets us, we then get changed and head out to the obstacle course. I walk over to Izuku and smile excitedly.
All Might explains each section and I figure out the person with the best quirk for each one, One For All is pretty great for most of them and my body was already conditioned for it because Papa trained me, thinking I could become his successor if he didn't find anyone at UA. First up was a 50 meter dash so I go pat Iida's arm, wishing him luck while also replicating his quirk. My calves don't expand like his but six tiny pipes stretch each of my boots.