Sealed Lips

School day again. I yawn and sit up before getting out of bed and getting dressed. I softly hum to myself and put my hair in a braid just to change things up....but it comes out terrible and messy so I leave my hair down. I grab my compact umbrella and put it in my bag, just in case it starts raining again. I told Papa to go on without me but I soon left too after grabbing my lunch. I run to Katsuki's house and see him waiting outside.
"Katsuki! Sorry for making you wait so long!" I call to him.
He looks over as I reach him, "Morning, Fire, let's get going."
I smile and walk next to him, "How'd you sleep?"
"It was a little colder than the last two nights, but that's just because you weren't with me," he grabs my hand.
I blush and look forward, "It was really cold at my house too, I didn't have anyone to keep me warm," I giggle a bit.
We soon break away as we reach school then I remember something.
"I almost forgot, I made something for you," I say then reach into my bag and pull out a container. "Here, it's my special sugar covered strawberries, you seemed to really like them before so I made you more."
He takes the container and chuckles, "Thanks, let's get to class."
We walk next to each other then I get tackled by Uraraka as we reach the classroom.
"Fire! Is it true!?" she asks.
"I-is what true?" I reply.
"The guy you're a thing with! Deku said he saw you two kiss after an argument in front of his house!" she exclaims.
Katsuki's face goes bright red and he slips away. I felt my face burning as I was surrounded by my classmates, asking over and over who the guy was. Apparently Izuku didn't really see who it was because of the umbrella blocking his view.
I covered my ears and shouted, "SHUT UP!" Everyone quickly quiets down and I sigh, "Look, what I do with my free time is my business, no one else's. I'll tell you who the guy is if and when I feel like it, so stop badgering me with all these questions."
Katsuki's face turns red because of my behavior then he quickly looks away. I push through the crowd of kids and sit in my seat and take out my notebook as class starts and everyone goes back to their seats. All of them slightly afraid of the dark aura that surrounded me.