Pick-Up Lines

"Let's have a pick-up line contest," I say to try and ease the tension.
All the guys look at me in slight shock and confusion.
"Come on, it'll be fun! I wanna see what you guys come up with because there are some really cheesy ones out there," I say.
Kaminari smiles, "Alright, I'm in."
Izuku smiles too, "Me too."
Bakugou scoffs and looks away, "Whatever, fine."
Todoroki nods, "Since everyone else agreed, I'll join too."
I feel my cheeks heat up after Todoroki speaks, he is so cool and hot too!
"Alright! I'll go first but before that," I turn to Bakugou, "Can I check your tag real quick?"
He gets confused then shrugs, "Fine."
I smile and pretend to check his tag, "Yay, I was right. It says made in heaven."
They all get shocked and Bakugou's face turns red as he looks away.
Kaminari smirks a bit, "Alright, my turn!" He clears his throat and looks at me, "If I said you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?"
I blush a bit, "Well that could be taken two ways, hold it against you like a grudge or the physical sense, like a hug." I smile, "Good one though, Izuku, you go next."
He looks nervous then grabs the sleeve of his t-shirt, "You know what material this is?"
I tilt my head, "Looks cotton."
"B-boyfriend m-material," he stutters.
I giggle, "That was super adorable, especially with your little stutter."
Bakugou taps my shoulder to get my attention, "You look like trash," he says then continues before I open my mouth, "May I take you out?"
My face turns red and my heart starts pounding in my chest. Why did he have this affect on me? Todoroki clears his throat, snapping me out of it.
"Are you a magician? Because when I look at you, everyone else disappears," he says in his nearly emotionless voice.
It mostly just confused me, "Um, try and put a little more emotion in your words."