Unexpected Surprise: Part 2

"What the hell are you doing here.... Deku?"
I look up to see Bakugou standing there glaring at Izuku. He had one hand behind his back.
I stand up and cross my arms, "Bakugou, leave him alone, he asked me to meet him here," I say then look at my watch, "Oh it's already 10, I was supposed to meet someone else today too."
Bakugou looks away from me, glaring at Izuku who stands up.
"It's alright, I should go anyways, see you at school," Izuku smiles then leaves.
Bakugou stands in front of me, not looking at my face as his heats up.
"I didn't know what you liked," he says, quieter than before then pulls his hand from behind him, a small box in his palm.
I look confused then carefully reach out and take the box from his hand, wary of his quirk.
"Just open it already," he mutters.
I open the box to see a phoenix charm on a choker, it made me giggle to see the phoenix.
"It's really beautiful, thank you," I say, smiling at him, my own cheeks heating up slightly from the kind gesture.
His cheeks get darker as he rubs the back of his head, "Phoenix is your last name so I thought you'd like it."
"That's not my last name, it's my middle name," I say as I sit back down, "So I'm guessing 10 am was you?"
He sits across from me, "Yeah."
"What did you want to tell me?" I ask, he was being unusually kind right now and it really confused me.
"How did you make that explosion yesterday?"
"Honestly, I'm not entirely sure."
"Well, it was kind of awesome. I like girls with firepower and that was some serious firepower yesterday."
I tilt my head to the side, "Are you feeling okay? You're not usually this nice, especially to me. You call me a quirkless loser, moron, wanna-be, and a couple other names I don't want to repeat at the moment," I say then reach over and place my hand over his on the table.
At that moment I feel his hand is shaking as a bright red runs across his cheeks. I take my hand away and look a little worried.
"Bakugou, please look at me."
He slowly looks over at me before quickly covering his mouth and nose with his hand, "T-take off the ears."
I reach up and take off the headband, "Okay, they're off."
He looks up at me again, wiping a little bit of blood from his nose.
"Okay, why are you acting so nice to me?" I ask.
He stands up and takes a deep breath before....losing his courage and running right out of the café.
I sigh then get the check and pay before remembering I touched his hand so I look at mine and make a tiny explosion in my palm.