Rescue Test Gone Bad: Part 1

We arrive at a huge dome quite a ways away from the school. Everyone files inside, Bakugou stayed away from me though I didn't know why until Izuku told me. I freak out a bit and try to defend myself by saying I was tired and just nodded off, that made Izuku laugh. We get inside then see 13 the Space Hero!
"Hello everyone, glad you could make it!" he says.
Kirishima looks around, "Holy crap, it looks like some kind of amusement park."
"A ship wreck, a land slide, a fire, a windstorm, etcetera. I created this training facility to prepare you for different types of disasters, I call it the Unforseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it USJ!" 13 says.
Everyone stares, "Just like Universal Studios Japan."
Aizawa approaches 13 and asks where All Might is, 13 lowers his voice and holds up three fingers, saying All Might used up all his powers on the way to school and is resting in the teacher's lounge. I was pouting, he knew how excited I was for this, why didn't he just let the other heroes handle it? My thoughts are interrupted by the lights flickering then a purple-ish, misty vortex appears in front of the water fountain in the middle of the USJ.
Kirishima looks at it as villains start to emerge, "Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were resuing people."
"Stay back!" Aizawa snaps, making everyone flinch, "This is real, those are villains."
My gaze is drawn to a guy covered in hands then images of my past flash in front of my eyes as I shake, "That guy in black, he's the one," I mutter under my breath.
Izuku looks over at me, "Fire, you're shaking."
"He was the one who killed her, he killed Phoenix, she was my mama," I softly growl.
Izuku stares at me, "The Phoenix was your mother?"