Karaoke

I wake up and quickly get dressed in a flowey dress with a sequin fire design, my phoenix shawl, the choker Katsuki gave me, and a cute pair of heels. I go to Papa's room then knock and ask of he could braid my hair.
"Why are you all fancy today?" he asks as he does my hair.
"Um, I'm kinda going on a date today, I don't know where to because Katsuki said it's a surprise," I say, blushing.
"Katsuki? Oh! You mean young Bakugou, the boy with the foul mouth," he says.
"I don't understand half of what he says most of the time," I say.
Papa finishes my hair then kisses my head, "Just be safe, copy his quirk if you feel like you're in danger and you can't call me."
I hug him tightly, "I love you, Papa, I'll see you later," I kiss his cheek then bounce out of his room and giggle.
Katsuki picks me up and we take his bike to a restaurant where Izuku and Uraraka meet us. Katsuki tells me that it's a double date, we go inside and get our own little room with a stage.
"Why the stage?" I ask.
"Did Bakugou not tell you? This is a karaoke place," Uraraka says, "if we want we can go up on the stage and sing."
I immediately blush red, "Katsuki, you brought is here because you heard me sing the other day," I say, "I'm shy about my singing!"
Katsuki sits down then sets me in his lap, "You don't have to sing if you don't want to."
Uraraka and Izuku sit down too and they seem a bit awkward with each other. I get off of Katsuki's lap and sit next to him instead as I take my shawl off. Uraraka decided to start off the singing, then Izuku went and I found a song I liked so I sang too. Katsuki was staring at me with his mouth open the whole time I sang and danced to Run Devil Run, he seemed hypnotized.
I finish the song then jump off the stage and blush, "What'd you think?"
Uraraka and Izuku were clapping and Katsuki had a slight nosebleed.
"Better than when you were singing in my room," he says.
I pout, "That was a song that just popped into my head, it was my own," I say.
He wipes his nose with a tissue then gets up and walks over to hug me, "In that case, I feel really special," he whispers to me.
I blush and look away from him, "You should," I mumble.
He chuckles then kisses my neck softly before Izuku clears his throat.
"We all sang, now you have to sing, Kachan," he says.
"Yeah, it's only fair of we get to hear you sing too," I say.
Katsuki doesn't argue but doesn't look happy about as he chooses a song then gets up on the stage. His voice was really deep and gravelly, not at all suited for singing.