The Project

I had gotten Izuku, Uraraka and Todoroki as my group partners. Our café was the Neko Café if you can believe it. The place where Bakugou nearly confessed his love but ran out from embarrassment. We went in and all got uniforms, but mine was different from the others because they wanted me outside to lure customers in. I got a maid outfit with a short skirt part and a clip-on tail with hair-clip ears and paw gloves. I changed into it and when I came out, Todoroki's ears were red as he looked away, Uraraka was gushing over how cute it was, and Izuku had a nosebleed. I blushed then went right outside, trying to act as cute as possible to attract people....that certainly worked, so many people were coming in to eat or drink that I lost track after 80, it was mostly men but quite a few women came in too. We went way past our goal in just one day, I felt really uncomfortable when guys tried to look up my skirt though, why did it have to be so short? Red was painted on my cheeks the whole time I was out there getting oggled at by men and boys, a few girls came up and said I was pretty and that was really cute, a couple even asked for pictures which I gladly agreed to, kneeling to their level for the photos.
"Come on in and try our pawsitively purrfect coffee cakes, nya!" I say as people pass by then watch as people leave, "Be sure to visit nyext time you pass by!"
I wasn't instructed to use cat puns but I saw the opportunity and took it, I loved making them.
"Nya, nya! Hot coco too, purrfect fur the kids!" I giggle at my overuse of the puns but no one seemed to mind, "Coffee and muffins, pawsome way to start the day or just spend time with furiends and cat! Oopsie, I meant chat."
I smile brightly and laugh before going inside and taking a break. I go to the back room, taking off my paws.
"Ugh, so many perverts out there," I pout then feel a hand on my shoulder before turning around, my face going red, "T-Todoroki!"
He had a soft smile, "You're doing great out there."
I felt like I was going to faint then he let go and went back to work, I sit down and rest my legs for a while before going back out, slipping the gloves on.
I get back outside and start acting cute again just as Bakugou walks by, he looks over and blood spurts out his nose like a fountain as he falls to the ground.
I gasp then rush over, "H-hey, are you alright?" I ask worriedly and get answered with a thumbs up.
"You're just really damn adorable in that outfit," he groans out.
I stand up and pout, crossing my arms, "You're just like every other pervert out here," I say then go back to my spot next to the door. "Aren't you supposed to be working at your assigned café?"
He covers his nose and sits up, "I came to see how you were doing."
"I'm fine, now you can either go inside and buy something or be on your way," I say.
He stands up then walks over to me, "I want you to meet me on the school roof at lunch tomorrow."
"Bakatsuki, I'm not coming, not after that stunt you pulled yesterday."
His expression turns angry, "What did you just call me?"
I shrink back against the wall of the café, I was slightly afraid because I didn't have a replicated quirk at the moment. I closed my eyes then heard Todoroki's voice.
"Leave her alone, Bakugou," he said.
Izuku walked out, "Kachan, what are you doing to Fire?"
I open my eyes and smile at them thankfully. My heroes!