masterpiece.

4/5 parts for the 500 special posted!

I also will be making my parts longer since I really love you guys and I really love writing. That will start a little later

[RILEY MATTHEWS]

I woke up from my phone ringing. I checked the time before answering the call from Maya. It was 1:30pm. God how did I sleep for that long?

"hello?" I answered with my voice all groggily.

"Hey honey, I need you to come back to the apartment because I have a big surprise for you!" She said loudly in the microphone.

I rubbed my eyes and let my head fall back on the pillow.

"If it's Farkle I'm seriously not coming back right now." I replied.

"It's not. Now get your ass over here." Maya said then hung up.

I dragged myself out of bed in complete agony. I put on an outfit I packed, then did my hair.

I said goodbye before driving back to campus

The car ride was boring as I just thought about everything happening.

Once I got to the campus I parked my car in the parking lot and grabbed my bag from the car.

I walked into the apartment and up to my room praying i wouldn't see Farkle.

I opened the door to see an excited Maya. I closed the door behind me.

"are you ready?" She said excitedly. I nodded and set my bag down. "Close your eyes!"

Anything could be happening right now. I braced myself In fear. I took a shaky breath. I closed my eyes. It took a couple seconds. "Alright open!" She said.

I opened my eyes to see the most gorgeous white dress and a pair of heels. wow. "Maya! You're going to look great in that." I smiled happily. It was odd because it doesn't look like a thing she would wear.

"Riley, it isn't for me... it's for you." Maya replied and my jaw completely dropped. "I was thinking that you could wear it at the opening tonight." Crap I totally forgot.

"Of course!" I smiled and hugged her "thank you!"

• • •

I was finishing up my makeup. I wanted to feel good tonight so I put extra effort into my look.

I straightened my curly hair and then put on the dress.

I felt wonderful in it. I would live in it if I could. Maya left already to get the opening ready. She hired a band, a caterer, and all the essential people.

"I can do this." I said to myself as I straightened my dress out. My mind kept running to Farkle. I should've told him how I feel but I know I just can't because I feel guilty about the whole thing. Maybe I shouldn't go.

I can't face him... I just don't know how.

[FARKLE MINKUS]

The three of us walked in wearing our suits. Surprisingly the first thing I did was look for Riley. I just have to apologize for raising my voice at her.

The gallery was packed with fancy people. I saw Maya greeting and thanking people for coming.

someone Maya hired walked up to me and passed me a red wine. I took a sip and looked at some of the art admiring it. But one thing I realized is that none of this art could compare to the most beautiful masterpiece we call: Riley Matthews.

I walked over to Maya "where is Riley, Is she coming?" I asked. It would be really awful if she didn't show up. Riley knows how important this is to Maya.

"I thought she would come..." Maya sounded upset "but I guess we don't know until she walks through those doors."

Riley please walk through those doors and save Maya's feelings from being crushed. Nobody deserves that.

I took a sip of wine keeping my eye on the door. I talked with some people who wanted to make small talk.

I walked back into the room where she will be teaching her art classes. There were easels in rows and paint supply's on shelves. It looks amazing. I'm truly proud of Maya.

Maya raised her wine glass and tapped it with a fork to get everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a nice time at the grand opening of my business. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me make this dream of mine come true... I am truly thankful!" She spoke loud and clearly into the microphone. People clapped as she finished. The band started to play music again.

I turned my head to the door and saw Riley walk in slyly.

and wow...

she looks amazing.