the grand opening.

5/5 parts uploaded for the 500 follower special!

I probably won't be updating in a while since I posted five parts in five days.

the more comments and votes, the more it motivates me to write and post!

thank you guys.

[RILEY MATTHEWS]

People greeted me with wine and ordiveres. Philly News were here to get some interviews for the paper.

I sipped on the wine and looked everywhere for Maya. I walked around looking at the art. "Riley? Oh my god I thought you wouldn't come." Maya said, making me turn around. Why would she think that...

"Cause I'm a bad friend?" I questioned. She furrowed her eyebrows then shook her head.

The party was going by slowly since I was so bored. But it did eventually come to a close.

It was just a couple people anyways. News paper company's, a few guests, and us friends.

Maya and I were talking.

"can I take her from you Maya?" Farkle cut in while looking at me.

"go ahead, Farkle." Maya nodded while the writer from the city paper got her attention and began to ask questions.

Farkle looked at me and bit his lip. I took a sip of my wine uncomfortably. "I'm done not talking about this." Farkle grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit doors. He pulled me outside. I stumbled as he let go of my hand. I set my wine down about to get so mad.

"Honestly what, farkle." I said relatively calmly trying to not get angry.

"We can't not talk about this." He said letting his hands fall to his sides.

"yes we can." I said turning around about to leave. He we his hands on my shoulders and turned me around to face him.

"Riley..." he sighed. "I told you how I feel about you, what do you feel?"

"you said you wouldn't be waiting around for my answer Farkle. I thought you would be moving on doing something else." My words kept building up. "I wasn't teasing you, most of the time I was trying to do something but backed out because I'm so scared."

He shook his head "what are you so scared of?" He asked.

"you!" I said loudly taking a step towards him. "I'm scared that I'm going to hurt you again." My voice was getting gradually louder. I looked up at him.

"rile-" farkle was starting to say. I can't let him do all the talking, it's my turn.

"no Farkle, You always get to talk just let me! ... please." I crossed my arms now feeling them go cold. "I'm an awful person for leaving you and breaking your heart. I screwed up with you so many times that I know I don't deserve another chance with you. you're the best boyfriend I could ever hope for and I-"

He cut me off by taking a swift step forward and placing his hand on my jaw.

"I love you." I finished my sentence with one shaky breath. My voice is quiet and respectful.

"thank you." He said regarding his closure I just gave him. before kissing me. I felt the same spark I have since he kissed me in my bedroom pretending to be sick.

His hand fell to my shoulder.

he pulled away and it was calm for a moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Let's get out of here" I whispered.

"I like your thinking." He smiled and we took a taxi back to campus. We went to Farkles apartment and to his room.

I slid my jacket off slowly. He was shivering with anticipation. The jacket fell to the floor. He walked towards me as I walked back into the closed door.

His hands pinned beside my shoulders. He smirked at me, almost making me weak to my knees. I pushed forwards connecting our lips.

His one arm wrapped around my waist as his other was on the door.

I pulled away moving to his neck. I could hear him gasp then press his lips together tightly.

I pulled away and he quickly took his shirt off then picked me up and setting me on his lap as he sat on the bed.

I couldn't help but stare down at his chest for a bit.

"You want me?" He asked and I nodded, licking my lips briefly.

I slipped the top of my dress off Slowly. He smirked and then placed his lips on my neck making me gasp then moan. I couldn't believe this.

nothing could ruin this moment.