Silver Bells, Thestral Fells

It would be some time before  Quidditch games started up again with the Christmas break drawing so near, so thankfully, Mikoto didn't have to make a fool of herself in a practice session yet. 

Despite McGonagall's rather fierce scolding to Mikoto and her friends for going out in the wee hours of the morning, especially considering Rose was a Prefect, she only docked around 19 points from Gryffindor, partially, Mikoto suspected, because McGonagall seemed to understand the situation.

When Mikoto put out that Kuroko, Saten, and Uiharu could 'see' Hogwarts, McGonagall immediately understood.

Apparently, even though Saten was a Level 0, an Esper who possessed no ability, because she took the esper curriculum, she had undergone the same uknown awakening of her innate magic genes.  Mikoto wondered if perhaps EVERY Muggle was secretly magical, and could perhaps obtain magic through becoming Espers, but Tasha, whose mother was a famous Magic Biologist who studied unusual magical phenomenon in DNA said that it was doubtful, because while magical genes could definitely be recessive, they could be conjured out of nothing. so Muggle Borns were suspected to have at least some magical ancestors that produced Squibs at some point which integrated into magical society (people born to wizarding families that possess no magic powers).

In fact, it was said that 40 percent of muggles had possible magical genes, but only around 3 percent of these would ever awaken magical powers upon their birth, with Espers being part of the current exception. 

So, it only took a few days before Ollivander could travel to Hogwarts again, and before Mikoto knew it, Kuroko had a Yew wand with a Dragon Heartstring (given her fierceness in protecting Sissy, I don't doubt it, Voldemort would be scared of her.) 

Much to Kuroko's dismay however, she had been sorted into Ravenclaw during her hasty sorting in McGonagall's office (The Sorting Hat considered Slytherin when seeing all the times Kuroko tried to drug Mikoto into doing.. er.. things..).  Which meant she would be sleeping  away from her Oneesama. (which frankly didn't matter because Kuroko could probably just teleport into the Gryffindor dorm, she knew where it was).

In fact, while Saten was sorted into Hufflepuff, Uiharu was the only one of Mikoto's friends from Academy City to be sorted into Gryffindor.

This wasn't disappointing, they were able to see each other ever day in classes and at lunch, and there was no rule against sitting at another house's table. 

They required more tutoring than Mikoto to catch up, but in the end, they loved the new life they found in Hogwarts, especially Saten, who had voiced constant frustration about being a Level 0, now found herself able to do magic, something that didn't discriminate on levels. (Since esper abilities rely on mental states, not all Espers are capable of leveling up.)

And now Kuroko could be constantly found teleporting into the Gryffindor Girl's dorm, which drove both Mikoto and McGonagall nuts.  And Uiharu became interested in Wizard's Chess and joined the Hogwart's Chess Team.

Overall, it was as if they left Academy City completely behind for Hogwarts, and Mikoto felt that overall they were better for it.

True Academy City had things that Mikoto felt was good. But overall, the darkness the place possessed wasn't something she thought she could stand anymore. At least Hogwarts's dark side was now nothing but a giant snake skeleton lying in an underground chamber, and a dark wizard's corpse buried in an unmarked, dishonored grave.

Finally, after a month of classes, and a few exams, one of which involved giving a bath to a very grumpy fire crab. (It chased Gil halfway to the castle before Mikoto and Hagrid could catch it.) Christmas Break arrived in a blizzard of snow.