The Dark Lord and The Accelerator

"You know me?" Mikoto said

"Why yes." Voldemort mused as he examined his metallic fingers more. "Though, you do not know me yourself.. "

Voldemort smiled at Mikoto which looked freaky due to his metal skin. "After all, you were one of my original tethers to life."

Mikoto stared at Voldemort. "Tethers?"

"A long time ago, I felt a deep connection to Aleister Crowley and his so called Espers, so I thought that a young esper would be the perfect means to make my Horcrux with. After all, I saw your Mother would grow to be quite powerful, quite difficult to kill."

Mikoto went cold hearing this. Voldemort during his reign of terror, had created what were called Horcruxes where he tore pieces of his soul apart and put them inside objects so that he could not be killed, and would remain in a certain state of immortality.

"Are you saying.." Mikoto stammered, shaking. "YOU HID A PART OF YOUR SOUL IN MY MOTHER!?"

"It was a failure of course, you needn't worry." said Voldemort, now using one hand to feel his head, still looking curious. "Her esper blood, even at that young tender age I found her, was able to fervently reject me.. She also became a Level 0, which I felt was quite, sad..  however, I unintentionally gave your bloodline a vast amount of magic power.. for this reason, I hoped that you would never discover your latent ability, like many other espers haven't."

Voldemort chuckled as he raised his wand and pointed it at Mikoto. "How very unfortunate for you, that my hopes were for naught. Now, unfortunately, you must die."

A green jet of light exploded from Voldemort's wand, and Mikoto immediately sent out all the voltage she could, One billion volts of electricity that was resistant to magic collided with Voldemort's Killing Curse, exploding into golden flames upon connecting.

Voldemort laughed, and whipped his wand around again, and Mikoto suddenly felt a full body bind curse hit her that was so powerful, she couldn't even move her eyes.

She fell on her back like a stiff board.

"Silly girl." said Voldemort. "I admit, you Level 5s would have been quite a bit of trouble back in my day, but the Elder Wand, the Death Stick, the Wand of Destiny, is under my control.. none can hope to match it, not even you.."

"Glorious my lord! Tlaloc exclaimed. "Most glorious. Now let's kill her!"

"Silence!!" Voldemort snarled at Tlaloc.

Tlaloc went silent and bowed hastily. "M-my apologies my Lord, you didn't give me permission after all."

"I am currently vulnerable to mortality, even in this new body." said Voldemort. "Work must be done.. and my horcruxes proved unreliable by that Potter boy. First I must have vengeance on Harry Potter and his friends, then must come the work of finding new ways to rebuild my immortality.."

"And what of the girl!?" Tlaloc asked desperately.

"The girl.. yes, like I said earlier, killing her would be very satisfactory.." Voldemort mused. "But, she has blocked my curse just now, with a mere spark of nature's power... there is not many who can do that.. now that I think more on it.. she might be useful should she join me."

Voldemort then shook his head and laughed. "But no.. she is a Mudblood, there is no room for filthy Mudbloods in my perfect world."

Voldemort walked over to Mikoto and pointed his wand at her face. "Goodbye dear girl.. your other Mudblood friends will soon join you, where you belong."