Christmas

Mikoto had a strange dream.

She was walking through the forest, following a silvery glowing animal. It was an Oryx. It pranced gracefully through the forest like how it's brethren would in the African plains.

Mikoto wasn't sure why she was following the silvery creature, but before she knew it, she was suddenly in her dragon animagus form, now flying above the forest, trying to follow the Oryx below with gathering speed.

But no matter how fast a Hungarian Horntail was in the air, she could not seem to keep up with the Oryx.

Suddenly a bright light illuminated the entire dream, and Mikoto awoke in her Four Poster Bed, with a grinning Tasha sitting at the end.

"Hey hey hey! Wakey wakey! It's Christmas!" said Tasha.

"Oh.. nice." said Mikoto. She yawned and sat up. "Still not used to having days off on Christmas. Nobody get's Christmas Break in Japan or Academy City.."

"Really?" said Tasha. "That's sad. Well, don't dally, we've got presents to open!"

"Presents?" Mikoto looked at the foot of her bed to see a small pile of packages sitting there.

Mikoto smiled. "Well, didn't expect that! Well, maybe I did a little, I got all of you something.."

She got out of bed and sat cross legged next to her pile, picking up the first package from Tasha. She tore the paper open and found a DVD labled One Punch Man.

"Got Mum to go to a muggle city to find that." said Tasha as she tore open her presents. "Figured you'd like it, you said that was one you hadn't watched yet yes?"

"Yeah, it's great. Thanks." said Mikoto, setting the DVD aside and moving on to the next present.

Mikoto moved on to the next package. This one was from Hagrid. Inside was a Guide To Caring For Bowtruckles by Nel Phoenis (twig trimming, habitat sanitation, mating habits, it's all here). 

"Well that'll be convenient." said Mikoto as her new pet bowtruckle, Twiggles, climbed out of her hair to look at the book.  (One of the Bowtruckles from before became so attached to Mikoto that it couldn't leave her)

From Gil, Mikoto received a massive pile of Honeydukes Sweets, including a Family Sized pack of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.

From Saten, Mikoto got a new set of cute outfits that would be perfect to wear in the summer.

Uiharu sent Mikoto a large notebook with a Gekota design on it, complete with Gekota Erasers and Pencils.

Kuroko, much to Mikoto's dismay and embarrassment, sent Mikoto a large box filled with lingerie that was in Mikoto's exact size, which led Tasha to theorize (in between fits of laughter), that Kuroko had measured Mikoto as she was sleeping.

Mikoto shoved the box far away from herself, swearing she would burn it before her other Dorm Mates returned from break and saw.

That wasn't the only super scary present. Mikoto also received a Broomstick from Lily, labeled FIrebolt 790.

Tasha stared at the broom enviously, saying it was a top of the line broomstick used in the world cup. And it was indeed beautiful. Polished to perfection, with a padded seat included, and long sleek twigs perfectly lined, it was a wonder to think that muggles would ever sweep floors with this magnificent object.

But Mikoto could already feel queasy looking at the thing. She knew that it was a very handsome and generous gift for her future initiation into the Quidditch Team, but she felt it would perhaps be better served under Uiharu's ownership, as Uiharu had started to prove herself very well versed in flying.