The Grand Magic Order

Mikoto tried to blink the rain out of her eyes, still shivering from the after-effects of the dementor.

She recognized this place. It was Academy City. They were standing in front of Tokiwadai Middle School's main campus.

"What is this place?" Tasha said, still supporting Mikoto.

"It's my old school." Mikoto muttered.

"Getting rather wet out here." said Vols, striding forward, followed by Mugino. "Let's go inside.."

Vols walked over to the door that held the entrance to the school's garage hangers. "Alohomora."

The door clicked open, and everyone hurried inside.

 As they walked past the different hangers, they walked past one that had what appeared to be armored braces connected to multiple weapons.. not just multiple weapons, hundreds actually.. plasma guns, missiles, machine guns.. it was like a giant arsenal.

Tasha, who had learned a little bit about Muggle weapons in Muggle Studies let her jaw drop. "what the heck was that built for?"

"That's Anti-Art Armor.. and it's mine.." Mikoto said, her voice quiet and weak.

"A dangerous device, inadvisable to use by either wizards or muggles alike." said Vols. "I advise that you get rid of that Misaka."

"Don't tell me what to do.." Mikoto replied. "My reasons are my own for this thing."

Vols stopped in front of a large picture of the founder of Tokiwadai Middle School.

"Long ago, an organization was formed near the end of Jesus's time. A magic organization to ultimately police magic on a global scale. Muggles, Gemstone Espers, Wizards, Magicians.. all sorts of sentient creatures.. we formed the organization together, equally sharing the knowledge of magic with each other to work together and preserve order."

Vols tapped the picture with his wand. "We called ourselves the Grand Magic Order. Albus Dumbledore and me were among the last 20th to 21st wizards to join their ranks. The Order of the Phoenix was an extension of one of our branches into Britain, although, only senior members such as Alastor Moody were aware of this."

The picture disappeared to reveal a large doorway that opened up into what appeared to be an old fashioned elevator.

"That's.. unbelievable." Tasha muttered.

"Well believe it.. very few know about us." said Vols. "And we only recruit top Aurors from the wizarding community, top notch soldiers from the Muggles, such as American Navy Seals, and unbelievably powerful magicians such as Kanzaki, though we have never tried to recruit her, she's a bit of a wild card. Espers on the other hand, are rarer."

Vols guided the others into the elevator and picked floor 3. The doors closed, and the elevator rattled downwards.

Vols whistled as he listened to elevator music played by the Weird Sisters.

Mikoto and Tasha just stared at Vols with disbelief.

Vols stopped whistling for a second, bringing out a packet of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum. "Droobles anybody? Hmm? No? Oh well.. I'm having some."

"3rd Floor." said a Female voice. "Front Desk, Main Offices, Global Magic Regulation, Academy City liason offices, Center for control of New Technologies, Headquarters of the Grand Master."

The doors slid open. "Remember that Wizard or Witch visitors must submit their wands for registration at the front desk before entering certain facilities."