Ache Playlist | Complicated

Written by 3cheeeese

Dei works in the same bank where RJ is a manager. Rumor has it that she is in a relationship with one of the lady managers in the same department RJ is in.

One weekend, their teams are set to go to Clark for another company-wide outing. RJ and Dei both have reservations about going this year but they decided to join anyway.

/

That evening, there was a concert for the employees but RJ decided to leave after an hour and walk back to the hotel. He found Dei in one of the benches by the pool, drinking a bottle of Mule with her phone in her hand.

"Hi, Dei," RJ greeted. "Hindi ka nanood ng concert?"

"Hindi... gusto ko na ngang umuwi. Na-bump off ako sa room ko e."

"Ha? Bakit?" He saw her bags under the table, "Wala kang dalang sasakyan?"

"Wala. Sumabay kasi ako sa bus."

"Anong nangyari sa room mo?"

"Kasama ko kasi dapat si Val, pero..." she then started crying.

"Naku, sorry... Huy... teka, bakit ka ba umiiyak?" he asked as he held her arms.

"Akala ko kaya pa naming ayusin. Pero totoo pala... sila na pala ni Tin," she answered.

He did not respond when he realized the rumors were true.

"Oo... totoo ang tsismis, RJ," she laughed sadly while wiping her tears.

"Wag mo na iyakan yan... inom nalang tayo," RJ smilingly remarked.

An hour later, after chatting and finishing three bottles each, RJ posed a question.

"Lasing ka ba?" she asked.

"Huh? Bakit?"

"Masyadong straightforward yung tanong mo e."

"So ano nga? What do you get from a woman?"

"Ikaw? What do you get from a woman?"

"Madami..." he said with a smirk.

"O diba?"

"So teka... sa relationship n'yo... ano... uh..."

"Magtanong ka lang, sige."

"Do you have sex?"

"Grabe ka... tatlong Mule ganyan ka na?"

"Sabi mo magtanong ako."

"Hmmmm... Oo we do..."

"Paano?" RJ asked looking straight into her eyes not because he doesn't know the answer, but because he wanted to know if talking about sex will turn her on.

She held his stare and played with the bottle she was holding with her mouth.

He stopped breathing for a second. His gaze moved from the soft strands of hair framing her face, to her luscious lips and then to the silky skin of her bare shoulders.

"Ano bang paano?" she asked sweetly. Lasing ba ako?

"How do you do it?"

"We suck each other's nipples and lick each other's pussy 'til we cum..." she softly murmured. She experimented too.

"Putangina!"

She laughed.

"Tanong ka pa kasi nang tanong."