Confessions | Two in One

Written by pautamik

Dear Ache,

One night stands aren't really my thing and could count in one hand the number of times I did it. Some were okay but there were also memorable ones like this confession. It was the only time I was bold enough to have two men in one night. Separately.

When I was still working for a BPO company, I rented a small studio unit in Manila. The boarding house rented out the first floor to couples and families while the second floor was for singles. The left wing was for the men while the right wing was for women.

One Saturday night, my friends and I have decided to go to Malate for a night of drinking and dancing. There were six of us that night. Medz and I had recently experienced breakups or MUs that turned out to mean mag-isang umaasa. Alvie, our gay friend, helped my aesthetically-challenged self to look club appropriate. Therefore ditching my jeans and shirt get up for a black tube dress. As we got ready, Medz and I had a silent agreement to enjoy the night and forget about our heartbreaks.

After a lovely dinner courtesy of Alvie, we went to Malate to have some fun. The first bar we went to was lame or maybe because it was only ten in the evening. After a couple of rounds, we went to a club that was recommended by our friend. The food was great so we decided to stay longer. Aside from that, we can't leave our gay friend who was getting more game than us. Talk about boosting our self esteem.

By the time we entered our third club, I was already tipsy. We were hyped and ready to hit the dancefloor. One of my girl friends, Meds, said she wasn't feeling well so I stayed behind to look after her.

"Bwisit talaga yung lalaking yun!" she started ranting and sobbing about her ex-fling.

I was trying to console her when suddenly she threw up. On my feet. I was suddenly thankful I was wearing something short and that Sia was returning to our table. I left her to tend to Meds while I get myself cleaned up.

There weren't a lot of people in the club by then though I am not sure what time it was already. There were no lines outside the CR which was good since I am feeling icky with vomit on my legs and inside my shoes.

To my dismay, the only faucet inside was on the sink. The first thing I did was clean up my shoes. To wash the vomit off my leg, I had to lift one into the sink while balancing on the other.I was washing my right leg and was facing away from the door when it suddenly opened.

"Sorry! I'm almost done! Paki-lock na lang yung pinto!" I called out hurriedly, too ashamed to turn the other way. Drunk as I was, I was still conscious enough to know that my dress had ridden up.

I heard the door close then the lock turned so I returned to finishing up my business. Imagine my surprise when I saw a guy sidled up beside me to wash his hands.

"What the fuck!?"

"You told me to lock the door."

"Ay gagong pilosopo! Ihing-ihi ka na ba at hindi ka makapaghintay?"

"Hindi mo naman ginagamit yung urinal di ba?"

I rolled my eyes at him and tried to walk past him.

"Sorry na. You just look so hot with your legs spread with your lacy thong showing. Palalagpasin ko ba yung chance?"

I cocked my head measuring him up. The light was dim but he looked decent and clean. He was close enough that I could still smell a hint of cologne. Pwede na.

"Fair enough"

"Besides, you look cute when I saw your face."

I raised my eyebrow at him.