Obsession | Teach Me, Mrs. Hawkins

Written by TinapieCV

It was the summer of 1989, and the school year was almost over with the students abuzz over what to do or where they will spend their vacation. But John, being the nerd that he was, was more worried about his grades than seeing bikini-clad girls frolicking by the shore.

He ran to the second floor faculty room, hoping against hope that the strict Mrs. Hawkins was still in school so he could submit his research paper on gene linkage and bipolar disorder. It wasn't that he was failing his class; on the contrary, he had consistently received high marks and just wanted to earn extra credits. The first year in college could be tough for socially inept guys like him, so he decided to focus on his studies instead of bending over backwards just to fit in. 

He got there as the other teachers started filing out of the room, but was told that Mrs. Hawkins had already left 30 minutes ago. So he made up his mind to go to her house rather than wait until tomorrow to submit his paper. He went to get his bike from the parking area, put on his headphones then pressed the play button of his Walkman, and pedaled as fast as his legs could take him.

John had been to her home twice; the first time to pick up some papers from Mr. Hawkins, who happened to be his dad's business acquaintance, and the second time he tagged along with his parents to have dinner with the couple.

The Hawkins' place was located in a quiet part of the neighborhood of two-story detached homes, with rows of trees lining the streets. Once he got there he left his bike on her driveway and knocked on the front door. But there was no answer.

"Mrs. Hawkins?"

He knocked again.

"Mrs. Hawkins? It's me, John Ellis, one of your students," he said a bit louder this time.

When there was still no reply, he walked through the small garden on the side of the house until he reached the backyard. He was about to rap on the kitchen door when he heard someone moaning like she was in pain. So he peered through the window beside the door, his curiosity getting the better of him. What he saw was something he won't ever forget his entire life--a naked Mrs. Hawkins being thoroughly fucked on the kitchen countertop.

She didn't really fit the typical description of a Science teacher. She looked younger than her age, her skin showing very little signs that she was already 40. She was tall and voluptuous, with womanly curves in all the right places.

The man who was making Mrs. Hawkins purr looked oddly familiar though, and John gasped in surprise when he recognized him as a sophomore student in their university. He just stood there rooted to the spot, gawking at the sight of that guy pounding into Mrs. Hawkins, his hands pushing her thighs further apart. Then he heard her cry out as she grasped fistfuls of his hair and pulled his head towards her large breasts.

John began to feel the acute surge of arousal, his length hardening as he continued to watch Mrs. Hawkins get fucked by a man who wasn't her husband. Taken aback yet turned on, he unknowingly dropped his research paper on the grass, his eyes riveted on the erotic scene before him.

It was only when Mrs. Hawkins screamed as she orgasmed that John slowly backed away from the window, feeling like he had been reduced into a pathetic peeping Tom. He hastily sped away on his bike like demons were nipping at his heels, belatedly realizing that he must have dropped his paper somewhere on his way home.

As soon as he got to his room, he took a really cold shower. But while he may have gotten rid of his erection, the lustful images of Mrs. Hawkins were now firmly etched in his memory.