Leona x malachi

The first ship in this book given to me by a friend that doesn't have watt pad... I think. Anyway to the story.
-----------------
Third person pov
Malachi and levin where standing around the docks waiting for the mother's return as the waves gently met the shore. Leona strolls up behind them with a note of some sort. "Levin!" Leona calls to gain said persons attention. Levin turns and greets Leona as Malachi does the same. She returns the greet. "Logan said to give this to ya!" Leona chirped as she handed over the note, standing up straight and proud. Levin takes the note with gratitude of it being delivered and reads it carefully, Malachi reading over his shoulder. Levin folds the note before Malachi could finish. "Thank you Leona, I'll head to Logan straight away" levin thanks as he starts to wander off toward Donna and Logan's home. Malachi offers to join him but levin waves him off along with the words "have fun!" Levin leaves Leona and Malachi at the docks, she couldn't be happier . The summer breeze blows through their hair as they stand there in a comfortably, awkward silence. "Want to go for a walk?" Leona voices to brake the silence. Malachi nods in agreement with a heartwarming smile on his face, she falls in love all over again.
They have been walking for a little while, greeted people as they walked through the town, at the outskirts of Phoenix drop they decide to sit under a giant oak tree that's kind enough to give shade in the summer heat. They share laughs and stories until the conversation turns to secrets. "Hmmm, do you have a crush on anyone?" Malachi asks in interest, Leona blushes and looks away suddenly interested in the gate that is part of the border that surrounds Phoenix drop. "I do.." She replies as calmly as she can, her heart doing backflips and butterflies finding their way into her stomach as she thinks about her crush. "Who?!" Malachi practically shouts as he scoots closer and in front of Leona. She looks at him with a smiles matching his as her mind is screaming at her 'Kiss him!, kiss him!, tell him! That you! Lov...' Her mind is cut off due to Malachi holding her shoulders and shaking her slightly. "Tell me!" He whines wanting to know her secret. Leona takes a deep breath and puffs our her chest "you" she boldly states not backing down. It seem like time stops for both of them, neither knowing what to do exactly. Leona's mind begins to chant 'kiss him kiss him kiss him' over and over trying to get its message across. Leona leans in as Malachi follows, their soft lips touch and intertwine into a passionate kissed both enjoyed. Pulling away, deprived of air Malachi speaks between breaths "I love you Leona...". Never looking away from his vivid green eyes she smiles bigger than ever before. "I love you more, Malachi " Her heart races and her mind screams in success hoping for this to never end.
---------
This is my first fanfiction on watt pad so I hope you enjoyed. It's not a very seen ship, I know I haven't seen it before! Anyway I hope all you reads are good ones and don't forget to request.
Cats out!