Aaron x Travis part 2

Third person pov

The white haired man was about half way through the movie, but he really couldn't focus, his shoulder went numb a little while ago, and after Aaron shifted a little in his sleep, the numbness went away to be replaced by  a bad case of pins and needles. He didn't want to wake the sleeping man, no one should wake something so adorable.

He decided to just suck it up, trying to turn his attention to the movie. That lasted all of 3 seconds. Travis turns his head to look the sleeping man in the face. He was shirtless, muscles on fleek. His hair fluffy to the touch. Soft and gentle snores. The white haired man couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks.

He pets Aaron's head subconsciously. Travis glances around the room like something here would give him an idea. Looking at the man sleeping on him, his blush deepens after realising what he was doing, stopping the pets, he tries to distracted himself with the television again.

The two main characters where cuddling. How adorable. An idea struck Travis. Shifting so he can hold Aaron's weight with his hands instead of his shoulder, he swings a leg behind the sleeping man.

Now sitting sideways, Travis lays down to the best of his abilities. His head resting comfortably on the arm rest. Slowly he lowered his movie buddy to lay upon him. Aaron's head resting peacefully on Travis' chest.

The white haired man tries to keep his heart rate even. Filling very accomplished with himself, Travis begins to comb his fingers through the dark, black locks of Aaron's hair. Travis doses off felling warm, safe and incredible giddy. A small, content, sleepy, smile was shared between them as the credits roll.