Garroth x Ivy

I can't remember if I got this from a prompt or from reading another's story but either way it wasn't completely my idea. The setting, characters and some plot is mine though.. well character choice, as in I choice which ship I wanted it to be about... not my characters!!
---------
Third person pov
Today was a lucky day, why?, you ask because it's a public holiday. The thing about public holidays means no school and no work. Everyone is cheering. On this rare day off a group of odd people find themselves at Aphmau's house. In her front yard. The sweet making meif'wa sat on a plaid picnic blanket with a cerise pink female, taking about the bits and the bobs. The raven haired women wonders over to them with drinks a drink perfect for the weather. After passing drink around; aphmau joins the conversations. "What do you think Garroth and Travis are doing?" The bubbly Aphmau questions to her friends. Kawaii~chan and Ivy glance at the boys in questions. The fabulous blonde looks something between flustered and annoyed, with Travis' cocky grin, that could mean anything. A thinking hums leaves kawaii~chan's lips while Ivy simply shrugs to answer Aphmau. "Well hopefully they don't make a mess" the pink covered meif'wa concludes softly. With a few giggles from the ladies they change to a different topic. "Omi, that reminds me of this picture! Let me show you!" Ivy exclaims happily to another comment Aphmau made. The outburst getting the boys attention. The white haired man and Garroth sat down with the girls in our curiosity as Ivy pulled out her phone. After figuring out what pocket it was in first. As soon as the women at centre of attention typed her password in an idea flashed in Travis' eyes. A cheeky idea. Standing up, quick enough that he could of gave himself whiplash, he snatched the girls phone out of her hands and sprinted of in no real direction. "Hey!" Ivy's shouts, the natural response to the event that is playing out. "I'll get it for you ma'am!" Garroth shouts as well, trying to a a gentleman. And with that he pumps his legs after the warlock male. The two boys chased circles around the yard. The ladies shared another fit of giggles. As the two males pass the group of women on one of their circles a note flutters towards The cerise pink haired girl. With a confused blink, Ivy collect up the paper before a very curious looking meif'wa could beat her too it. Opening the note, her bright turquoise eyes scanning each work that was written carefully. Moving slightly here and there to stop the others reading the words. A soft smile crept upon her lips as she slowly folds the small letter. "What did it say?!" The bubbly raven haired girl hurriedly states, overly curious. Kawaii~chains eyes shine with pure question as well. Ivy stands gently, dusting off imaginary dirt of her jeans. She shakes her head in a gesture that simple says she isn't going to tell them. She turns to walk towards the males that have seemed to disappear. "Where are you going Ivy~Sama?" The lovely meif'wa asks innocently. Looking at her girl-friends with that same soft smile Ivy replies.

"Welp, I've gotta go find Travis and Garroth"

Kawaii~chan and Aphmau held there confused expressions, both still having a slight itch to know what the note said. "Why?" Was the response the two girls voiced. A quick glance at each other to show the slight shock they felt about simultaneously speaking.

"because Travis stole my phone and Garroth stole my heart. It's kinda a dilemma" ivy answered without missing a beat. Then she runs off in search for the boys.
--------
Well, I hope you enjoyed this one, I wasn't expecting to update today.. umm, hope all your reads and writes are good ones.
Cats out!