Larmau part 2

Someone asked me to do a part two!! Omi!!
So I guess this chapter is dedicated to HayleyDoesStuff. I hope you like it.
--------------------
Third person pov
A brunette male and a raven haired female stand on a front porch staring at a house across the street. The stars shine brightly along with the moon. No cloud in the sky to block the view.  A slight breeze making people seek warmth. Laurance and Aphmau stand in each other's brace, for warm and love. Normally their gaze would be on each other but the house across the street has their attention. "Do you think they are still shouting at me to go out with Michi?" The brunette asked curiously, plus slightly amused.  The bubbly female smiles. She shakes her head and giggles in her own amusement. "Well to bad, cause your dating me" the female said amused, red made it way to her cheeks. "Your my boyfriend" she states just above a whisper as her blush deepens. The brunette's cheeks are coated in a slight pink, he smiles with great joy. Aphmau looks up at Laurance, studying his smooth skin, his dreamy eyes, his silky hair, his kissable lips. The Casanova catches her staring. His smile changes to a grin, with a plan. Swiftly pecking her on the lips, he leave her in shock as he wonders back inside her house. Her blush now a deep crimson red. Composing herself, Aphmau follows him inside. "Mined if I crash here?" Laurance casually asks as he plops himself on the couch. "Sure!" Aphmau replies extremely quickly as she sit and cuddles up to Laurance's side. In response he wraps his arms around Aphmau, pulling her close.

/time skip brought to you by raining tacos/

Third person pov
Garroth, Dante and Travis bursted into Laurance's room. The door in pieces spread across the floor. Their eyes scan the room for the brunette male. Shocked gasps left the three male's lips as they find the room empty. The curtains fluttered in the slight breeze coming in from the open window. "LAURANCE!!" Garroth voice boomed across the street reaching a set of ears. Laurance smirks as realisation sets in. He pulls the purple blanket up over himself and the raven hair female. He pulls her closer to his chest in a protective matter. The raven haired female curled up into him, snuggling closer as slight snore leave her lips. Both of them were at peace as they cuddle on Aphmau's bed. "I love you, Aphmau, nothing in the world will ever change that" Laurance whispers in her ear. He kisses the top of her head before seeking sleep himself. To them, this moment was perfect.
----------------
Woah! A chapter crazy right!
Hope all your reads and writes and good ones. XD
Cats out!