Kim x Garroth

Third person pov
Garroth and his new friend, Kim, wondered around the mall. Mall day became an annual thing for them, almost like a holiday or a date?. They climbed the stairs to the second floor heading to they next stop. The clothes store. They window shop along the way before the brown with blond haired female heard a sound. "Garroth! What was that?!" She freaked and attached herself to the blond male's arm. "What was what?" Garroth question looking around. The sound goes off again. "That!" Kim almost screams as she hides herself behind the male, still clinging onto his arm, her orange eyes squeezed shut. The male giggled as he looked through the window of the store they stood in front of. "Kim look" the blonde male sounded amused as he pointed to the store. The shy female built up enough courage and glanced where her friend was pointing. In the window of the shop was a litter of puppies. On and off barking as they play with a little rubber ball. 'Oh' was all Kim said before both burst into fits of giggles. Gaining weird looks from people that walked by. Kim let go of Garroth while laughing. The fully blonde male froze in his actions, a lightbulb practically went off, with an idea, above his head. Turning on his heels fiercely, just between you and me he almost fell over, grabbing Kim's hand tightly and dragging her into the store. Kim stops giggling and yelps surprised from the sudden motion. A bell chimed for a couple of seconds as the two friend rushed into the store. They head straight to the puppies in the window. "Aren't they adorable!" Kim coos as she reaches into the doggie pen. Garroth agrees. They pet and play with the puppies for hours. A little black and brown cow print pup wondered to Kim's hand. The pup gives Kim's hand a little sniff. Stumbling on it's own four paws, it head butted her hand. The two giggle quietly. "Awe! Kim your adorable" Garroth exclaims taking his phone out. He lines his phone up with Kim and snaps a picture. A very red and very noticeable blush stuck to Kim's cheeks. "Y-y-you th-think I'm a-a-adorable?" The orange eyed female stuttered and mumbled, moving her hands to hide her face. "Well like, duh!" The male practically screams playfully. He reaches out and takes hold of Kim's hands, after putting his phone back in his pocket, pulling them away from her face. 'Thank you Laurance for giving me lesson on how not to stutter!' Garroth thought as he moved closer to Kim, hands still linked. Her blush deepens but she doesn't move away. The blonde haired blue eyed male leans in. There lips brushed against each other's. In a position where they could kiss but haven't yet, the male lets go of Kim's hand. He stands back up straight. Spreading his arms wide he engulfs Kim in a bear hug. Kim hugs back. Outside the store three men looked in. One with white hair, one with blue and the last with brown. The three males mentally and physically face palm as they watched the scene unfold. "They were so close to kissing!" The white haired male whisper-yells Seeming frustrated.
-------------
Yay! New chapter! I haven't done this in a while (post a chapter a day after posting one)
It's nice! Anyway hope all your reads are good ones!
Cats out!