Kawaii~chan x Vylad

So all my oneshot are set in different times, MCD, PDH, mystreet, love~love paradise and lovers lane. Just if it confused you.
---------------
Third person pov
Vylad, a brown haired and green eye young man, has been staying with a cheery Raven black haired girl, a pink meif'wa that's addicted to sweets and a drama loving, fist fighting female. Aphmau, Kawaii~chan and katyln. The pink drenched meif'wa, Kawaii~chan and the energetic, youngest ro'maeve, Vylad were in the girls kitchen baking a variety of sweets. Vylad smiles as he pulls out a chocolate mud cake from the oven. "Kawaii~chan, the cake is ready!" Vylad roared happily at Kawaii~chan as he set it on a cooling rack. She jumps in joy towards Vylad with icing, berries and cake decorations to prep up the cake. " yay! Come on Vylad~Senpai! Let's decorate!" She cheers not noticing her slip of tongue. "Senpai?" Vylad question but smiles none the less. Kawaii~chan blushes brightly being reminded of what she said sitting the armful of things beside the cooling cake. "K-Kawaii~ch-han thinks o-of Vylad~s-Senpai as a-a Senpai..." She studded after a few long minutes of silence. Her ears fall flat against her head while she hugged herself, smiling sheepishly with the blush still glued on her face. Kawaii~chan turns away from Vylad lowering her head. "Kawaii~chan likes Senpai..." Her whisper almost unheard by the other. Vylad moves to stand in front of her, smiling, sliding his left hand under her chin lifting her head so they were eye level. He smiled warming at her causing her to blush even more. She smiles back loosing herself in his lively green eyes. He pulls her into a hug, she hugs back. "You're my Senpai!" Vylad practically shouts in joy and excitement. Kawaii~chan beams with happiness as she practically jumps out of his hold. She bounces around before she places a quick kiss on Vylad's cheek, continuing on with jumping around in glee. He stands there smiling with a pink hue on his cheeks, he glances as the bench and notices the cake and the icing. He grabs the pink meif'wa's hand and gently pulls her towards the bench. "Let's decorate the cake!" He exclaims, she claps quickly a few times and agrees. The cake ends up iced have green and half pink with little heart candies decorating the sides. Kawaii~chan was writing something on the cake with icing, the classic heart with an arrow through it. She also writes kc + V underneath the heart. She finishes it of with another smooch to Vylad's cheek. They smile stars at each other before embracing in a heartfelt and passionate hug there ever was.
They end this day holding hands on the couch watching a romance movie, eating away on the lovely cake they made together.
❤️
Kc +V
4eva
-----------------
I put these to together because of there innocents in mystreet. (Beside Kawaii~chan when she ships)
Anyway hope all you reads are good ones!
Cats out.