Aaron and Nekoette

I think the relationship between these too is adorable. Yet again not a lovers ship more like a friendship... I think. I also want to mention this book is over 1300 view! this is incredible!! thank you so much to the people that have commented, have voted and have read though my stories. i apologise for my slow updating and wish to be writing stories that you enjoy for chapters to come. without further ado, here's the story!
----------
It's early morning, smell of cookies, muffins, cupcakes, cakes and many more baked good filled the noses of the residents of Phoenix drop. A pink covered meif'wa and her kitty daughter set up a bake sale. More like a taste and talk because it's all free. All people, from the lord to the farmers, gathered around to relax with sweets and smiles. Except for the one call 'the stranger'. The man in the hood that covered his eyes stood to the side watching the townsfolk mingle. The light blue haired meif'wa child servered someone a piece of apple pie, which she has mastered baking, leaving one slice left. The young girl carfully picks up the platter with the pie on it. slowly jumping of her stool she stood on to serve. "Where is nekoette~tan going?" The young meif'wa was questioned by her mother in a sweet as suger voice. She turns to face her mother with a smile that would make you awe. " Mister needs to eat too, mama!" Nekoette~tan exclaims with a happy bounce. kawaii~chan takes the platter off her daughter so she wouldn't drop it in her excitment. She's always looking for ways to start a converstion with The stanger, a dream of her's to befriend everone. The pink covered meif'wa mother smiles as she watches her child's excitement. Holding the platter safely with both hands she moves her gaze over to the hooded man. He leaned against the wall near the gate ,of this little settlement, away from this little party. The main young child of this story tugs at her mother skirt gaining her attention. She looks up at her mother with her hands out. Returning her gaze towards her child; Kawaii~chan smiles handing the platter, with the apple pie, gently to her. Nekoette grins a toothy smile as she skips through the crowd to her destination. The stranger. Once she reaches the male; she bounces on the heels of her feet. The little meif'wa already knew she gained his attention just by walking towards him. "Here, Mister!" She state cheerfully showing off the plate and pie. The hooded male gets down to her height in a cross-legged sitting position. He takes the platter slowly. "Nekoette~tan's mother and Nekoette~tan made this and Nekoette~tan thought mister should get a piece." The light blue haired girl explained with a proud smile. A look of remembrance crosses the little girls face. The meif'wa rushes back to where she come from leaving the stranger mighty confused. He looks down at the pie. The young child returns; in her hand a spoon. "Here mister!" Nekoette waves the spoon in his face wanting him to take it. Taking the spoon, he nods a thank you. "Eat up!" The light blue haired meif'wa cheered " Nekoette~tan will get Mister a drink!" She skips off back to the little party. The hooded man raises the spoon to the pie. Digging out a chunk of it; he tastes the pie. Raising his head, looking to the party, he sees the little girl making her way back to him. Drink in hand. The hooded man can't help but smile as he takes another bite.