Laurance x katelyn

Laurance's pov
"Eeeeeeeee!, I can't believe it!!" The powder blue haired women squeals right in my ear. The train finally pulled up and apparently it brought a new load of katelyn's excitement with it.

Not that I'm complaining, it's good to see her showing her happiness, and, it's gonna be a pretty exciting trip. Doesn't give her the right to squeak in my ear but hey, I'll let it slide this time.

I follow the hyped Katelyn onto the train car labeled with a capital d, chucking our pretty heavy bags in the racks at the back of the cart, I begin the slow stroll up the middle to find my seat. Well, I'm more following Katelyn to our seats.

About ten minutes into the trip, that train lady comes by to mark your name off. That's also about the time I realised that this 6 hour trip is going to be a long and boring one...

Reading, writing, snacking, aimlessly staring out the window and sharing little video clips with Katelyn when we had service, still about 3 hours to go..

My fire fist girlfriend is bouncing in her seat, obviously overjoyed for what is to come. A holiday, just the two of us in a city I've never been too before. But, to add to that, we're going to see one of our favourite internet celebrities!!

I'm pretty sure I should be feeling hype.. instead of that; my chest is full of that fluffy feeling you get when you see something utterly adorable. Katelyn bounces in her seats like a excited puppy and her shining grin lights up her eyes with stars. Yep. So adorable.

"Hey" Katelyn practically shouts as she 'lightly' punched my shoulder. " you staring again" my love continues. Her arms crossing over he chest. I muster up the most innocent smile I can... which isn't very innocent.

"Can't really help it" I sing song cheekily, happy with myself as it brings a smile to katelyn's lips along with an eye roll of course. A quick peck of her soft lips to my cheek makes my stomach flutter. And then I remember I get to spend a whole 4 days with this amazing, strong, independent women. Best week (4 days) of my life.

---------------------

Sorry if this chapter isn't very fluffy.. I'm in Melbourne seeing the markiplier tour!!! And me and a friend caught a train here.. so I kinda just wrote a story with a train in it.. anyway!! Hope all your reads and writes are good ones. Cats out!