Something need to be said

Hiya! Cats here!

Skip to the bold for the really important stuff after the first paragraph. First paragraph is important too..

First off, if you've noticed that the chapters have dropped then I'm here to say it's fine!! I deleted the boring author note chapters.. to make room for more boring author note chapters! Haha.

I've been though a lot of ships in the book. Cannon ships, crack ship, uncommon ship and even not though ship!.

Also I've been though a whole lotta fluff! Family fluff, sibling fluff, friend fluff and lover fluff! So much fluff!

I guess what I'm really here to state is that my mind is slowly running out of ship. Don't get me wrong! I know there is many more combinations of characters I can do!! Especially with all the different fluff types I write.

I need you help in thinking of ships. I normally spend most of the time I put into writing into thinking of the next ship, it proves difficult due to the vastness of ships I've done already.

Again, I don't know why I feel the need to mention this, but I'm not ending this book! That is not what's happening! Haha.

What are the ships you wanna see in this book in the future?

Don't be afraid to comment what ship you'll like to read! Or pm (private message) me if you don't want to have a message for all to see.

Anyway, hope all your reads and writes are good ones.
Cats out!