Gene x Sasha

Third person pov
It was a Thursday morning. The sun was bright and warm. The breeze was just right. And the school was closed due to broken pipes. The day was perfect. A teenaged girl laid on her stomach on the floor with a laptop in front of her. Her carpet was long and soft so that she didn't need any pillow to make herself a nest. The girl's purple eyes scanned the screen of the laptop. She guides the mouse arrow to click on an app. She opens up Skype. Before she calls anyone she reaches up to a spruce wooden dresser nearby pulling down a thick, black hair tie. She ties her light grey hair out of her face into a high ponytail. Her pale face now easier to see but her fringe still in her eyes. Returning her focus to the computer she call someone on Skype. They pick up straight away. A teenage male's face pops up on screen. "Hey Gene" the female teenage shadow knight greets her friend. The male's black hair was a mess from sleeping. He rubs his blue eyes from sleep . "Hey Sasha" Gene greets back. "You wanted me to call you?" The female states questionably. Gene runs his hand through his black bed hair trying to tame it. "Come here" the male command looking Sasha straight in the eyes. She huffs resting her chin on her hands. Her purple eyes turn to a glare. "Come here?" The blacked haired man turns his command to a questions. The teenaged girl smiles a sly grin. Hanging up on him after a quick nod. She stand. Sasha begins to get ready. Putting socks on and slipping into her sneakers. Grabbing a jacket to keep away the chills that might come later. A bag to stuff a charger and more in; her phone and wallet too. With a quick wave and a short goodbye to her parents; she starts her walk to Gene's house. The cars wouldn't stop at the crossing to let Sasha cross. The neighbours in their front lawns called her a trouble maker. The elderly couple down the road gave her a cookie. The usual walk to Gene's house; everything the female shadow knight expected. What she didn't expect was to be met halfway. As she strolled into the park, using it as a shortcut, someone grabbed her waist from behind. The light grey haired female reacts quickly elbowing the person behind her. "Ouch!" A familiar male voice yells as he retreats backwards a couple of steps. She spins on her heal; her pony tail going with the flow. Sasha takes in the sight of the other. His blue eyes looked at her clearly annoyed. His soft white hands holding his chest, where he was hit. His rigid black hair gelled to the side. "Gene! I'm so sorry!" She apologises truthfully. Approaching the male she places her hands on top of his like it would help with the pain.  All the teenaged male could do was laugh. He laughs then smiles leaning dangerously close to Sasha face. With that mischievous grin of his, he connects their lips. Sasha, shocked by what was going on, takes a moment to register before warming up to the idea and returns the affection. Purple and blue eyes hidden by eyelids. Neither female nor male parted until their lungs begged.
--------------
I haven't posted in a long time and I'm so sorry about that!!! While I was gone this book has reached over 2000 views!!! That's crazy!!! I'm glad your guys are enjoying it. XD I do have other stories too if you want to check them out. My Aarmau story is going through a massive edit so it's unpublished at the moment but if you want another ship into a book of its own, tell me. XD I love writing. Anyway cats gotta do what cats gotta do.
Cats out.