Dancole

We've past 700 Views! I am so glad people are enjoying my stories! I started this book because of a friend and thought she would really only be the one reading them. Then all you people showed up and some of you even showed you liked the stories! Thank you so much.
Dante's pov
I stand around the bus interchange waiting for bus 25 to come. I just got off a bus to get to this interchange and now I'm waiting for ANOTHER one to get to collage. I'm so tired. It's to early for this. "Hey, Dante!" A familiar voice called from the next bay over. Unless someone else is named Dante here then that call out was to me. I turn my head to face the maker of the noise. An auburn haired girl strode towards me. Her usually pale white cheeks red from the heat. I would of loved to smile back to her but my day has just been crappy that my mood wouldn't let me. And the day has only just started. Once she reached my side, giving me a half-hug and an 'it's ok' trying to change my mood, she waited for a response of any sort. "Hey Nicole!" I greeted Nicole trying to sounds excited to see my crush. It sounded completely forced. She gave me another half-hug before turning to face the road waiting for the bus. Me and Nicole got into the same collage. We have about two classes together, out of five, which are alway fun with her around. We both stood quietly, waiting, me deep in thought... about the heat. The bus I was waiting for finally pulls up knocking me out of my thoughts. Nicole grabs my left wrist to pull me through the crowd. Thanks to Nicole barging to the bus we get a good seat. Not to close to the front nor to close to the back. She gave me the window seat. That's the first thing thats gone right for me today. I stared out the window watching other students rush and wonder to there own buses. The driver stood at the front. "the air conditioner isn't working at the moment" the bus driver exclaims an apology before he sits down and starts to drive. Great no air conditioner... it's just hit 7 in the morning and it's already stinking hot. Nicole fumbled through her bag looking for something. I'm guessing she's looking for her iPod and earphones, to block out all the noise from other students. My thought was correct. She plugs her earphones in and blasts her music. Nicole leans back, resting on the back of the chair.

/...loading.../

We've been on the bus for about half an hour. We aren't even half way there. Why did I choose a collage so far away. Everyone, including myself, has fried from the heat. The bus turns a corner onto a main highway. During the turn something hit me on the shoulder and the weight didn't lift. Annoyed with the weight, because it was heating my shoulder even more, I turn to investigate. Nicole has dosed off and is now using my shoulder as a pillow. I smile. My mind drifts to her, how beautiful and badass she is. Maybe today isn't that bad after all.
-----------
I know I've been writing really slow recently but I'm trying my best...  I'm so thank full to those who comment and give me suggestions and to those who tell me in other ways. Aka pm and real life. Anyway!! Hope all your reads are good ones!
Cats out!!