Melissa x dottie

Third person pov
Garroth loved making friends, so that's why (under the influence of Aphmau) he invited Dottie and Melissa to a trip to the beach. He was currently waiting out the front of his house for the girls to pick him up. Generously, Melissa offered to give everyone a ride.

It was a decently long drive, so the three spent the car ride switching drivers. Currently, it was garroth turn. Melissa curled up in the passenger seat fiddling with the radio. Dottie lounging in the back seat. The blonde man just pretends he know if their seat belts are on or not.

An amused look spreads across the black haired werewolf's face. She quickly presses the button on the stereo, changing it from radio to cd.

Dottie, noticing the change in music sit up leading in between the from seats to turn the music to blearing.

Garroth recognises the song.

" who let the dogs out~~!! " The female werewolfs jam out to the music loudly, trying to hear themselves over the loud tunes. While the shout/sing, Dottie finds it a perfect time to climb into the front placing herself into Melissa's lap.

Both girls shout along with the song, while it plays on repeats.

Garroth has a passing though as Dottie accidentally nudges him with her foot once again.

'I let the dogs out.. and I regret it..'
------------
Hiya!! The prompts from this come from another FanFiction on here... I think. It's been awhile since I've read anything.. be either way it was a prompt I found.. sry for the shortness of it.. I'm not to proud but wanted o get something out.. it could've been cute..

Anyway! Hope all your reads and writes are good ones! Cats out!