Uhhh Hi

Chapter 11

Erica's POV:

I look at the notebook page and groan. I have no lyrics coming to my head. I threw my notebook down. I rubbed my temples and walked out of the dressing room. Haydn wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started singing.

"If you can wait til I get home." Haydn sings.

"Then I swear to you." I sang as we walk on the stage.

"Cal!" Haydn said. She ran past me and jumped into his arms. I laughed and walked to the piano.

"It's never enough to say I'm sorry

It's never enough to say I care
But I'm caught between what you wanted from me
And knowing that if I give that to you
I might just disappear

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I, I can't change your mind
I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe
That there's no way out for you and me
And it seems to be the story of our lives

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I, I can't change your mind
I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

There's still time to turn this around
You could build this up instead of tearing it down
But I keep thinking
Maybe it's too late

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I, I can't change your mind
I know it's like trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I, baby I'm sorry to see
Maybe we're not meant to be." I sang. I heard clapping and I fell back.

"SON OF A DICK!" I yell.

"She's down!"Jade yelled.

"Go fuck a tree." I say laying on the stage.

"Y'all need Jesus." Jade said. I flipped her off. I kicked my feet up and got myself up. I brush myself off and look up. I see that the guys are visiting. Sometimes they're in the same location as us. So they visit us. Mostly Jade and Haydn. I stopped talking after the stage thing.

"She does speak." Calum said. I rolled my eyes. Ashton and Bryana. (Okay I actually love them together. I'm sad they broke up. They were so cute together. I shipped them so much.) I go sit at my drums and pull out my phone. Toby was calling me. I smile and answer.

(Me' Toby")

'Hello'

"Hey."

'So you remembered to call.'

"Hey. Wasn't my fault. I was at this amazing concert. A band called Double Trouble was playing"

'I miss hanging out.'

"You know how weird it is for me. I'm dating your one of your brothers."

'Your perfect for Dustin. He really loves and needs you.'

"I gotta go. Your brother is wrestling me for the phone."

'Bye, Toby.'

"Awe was that Toby." Haydn said. I nodded.

"Its weird that your brother has a boyfriend and your still single." Jade said. I threw a stick at her.

"I don't have time." I say. Lies. The one I still like has a girlfriend. Jade rolled her eyes at me. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through Facebook. My hand slipped and my phone flew out of my hand and hit the snare drum. I go to grab it when a foot steps on it. That foot belonged to the one person I did not want to meet.

"I'm so sorry." They said.

"Its fine. It's just a phone." I said grabbing it.

"I'm Bryana. You must be Erica." She said smiling.

"The one and only." I said not really caring. I see Haydn run on the stage with a book. That's not any book. That's my journal.

"Haydn put it back!" I yell bolting from my drums. She starts reading it..... out loud.

"Come on give it back. That's personal writing." I said jumping to get it. Haydn continues reading with a smirk on her face. She starts reading when I my mom first died and how my dad started hitting me. I thought death would be the best option at the time. I grabbed the book and looked at her. "Not another word."

"Erica I'm sorry. I thought it was your song book." Haydn said. I knew she wasn't lying. I only nodded and walked off the stage.

"Ash you talk to her." I heard a voice say. I started snapping the rubber band around my wrist flinching every time it hit my skin. I heard Ashton sigh and walk over to me.

"There's nothing to talk about." I say. I look away.

"Doesn't sound like it." Ashton said.

"Its personal." I said.

"What isn't personal with you. Is that all you say anymore. Like why you stopped talking to me. Why I'm not your best friend. Why you don't about any thing. All you say is. Its personal." Ashton says raising his voice.

"Because it is. There's things that you don't know about me. Haydn doesn't know. Hell even Jade. I don't say them because they hurt. Doesn't help that the reason I'm like this. Is because of a person. That I can't tell cause they're happy. I'm not going to ruin it. I say its personal so I don't cause shit to happen. Your not my best friend anymore because you were never a good one. I don't talk to any of you because just seeing this person. Causes pain." I yell. I wipe the tears streaming down my face. I get fixed up by Franky so it doesn't look like I'm crying.

How did I end up like this?