She will be loved

Chapter 13

Erica's POV:

I sat with the interveiwer. Haydn and Jade couldn't make it.

"So how has things been?"

"Good. Better actually." I said smiling.

"How did you feel after you told the fans what has been going on?"

"It was weight on my shoulder that just lifted." I said.

"What do you think has impacted you the most?"

"Honestly what impacted me the most was just not telling anyone. If its one thing that made me realize is Frankie--"

"Your hair stylist right."

"Yes." I laughed. "She sat and talked to me about how much I've changed lives. She made me open my eyes and see that if I was gone. So many others could be too."

"That's amazing. That is all the time we have today. It was lovely to have you Erica. I hope to see you again." We hugged and I walked out. I took a deep breath and walked outside. Fans surrounded the building. Security surrounded me. I got in the bus and waited for Haydn and Jade. They took a walk so that they could start writing songs. I went through my phone because fans were blowing up my twitter. A fan tweeted me a link. I started watching it.

*******************************

"Come on Ash. I said I was sorry." I heard Bryana.

"Sorry? I find cheating on me. Erica was right. I don't need you." Ashton said.

"You will never get over me!" She yelled.

"Actually I already have." Ashton said.

"You gonna run to Erica. Huh. She's hopelessly in love with you and you can't see it. Pathetic she is." Bryana said.

"Don't you ever say that. I wish I kissed her that day and not have ran into you. Erica is the most nicest and beautiful girl I ever seen. I may not be on good terms, but at least I can try. We're over." Ashton said walking away.

***********************

I stare at my phone in shock. It slips through my hand and falls to the floor. The door opens and close. I expected to see Haydn and Jade back.

"HAVE YOU-- Oh you have." Haydn said. I slowly shook my head yes.

"I knew it. It was meant to be." Jade said.

"Yeah okay. He could be lying." I said.

"Or I couldn't be." A voice said. I look up and I see Ashton standing in the door way.

"We'll leave you too." Jade said pulling Haydn back to the bunks.

"So." I said.

"I guess you saw the video." He said sitting next to me. I nodded. We just sat there awkwardly.

"Omg. Just ask her out. Quit being a pussy." I heard Haydn say. I laughed and turned to Ashton. We knocked heads and laughed. He stared leaning in and so did I. We heard a cough.

"EVERY TIME!" He yelled throwing his hands up. Sam was standing there and we awkwardly cough.

"Are you too.. together?" Sam asked. We shook our heads.

"Just a date and maybe more... if he can wow me." I said looking at Ashton.

"Is that a challenge I hear." Ashton said. I shook my head yes. "It is so on. Be ready in Australia to have a night you'll never forget."

"This will be great for the bands. Have fun you too." Sam said walking out.

"I better get texts, Irwin." I yelled at him as he walked out.

"You might be up at 2 in the morning." He yelled back. I laughed.

"It'll be worth it." I said. He gave me a smile and walked away. I love this Aussie.

Haydn's POV:

(HOLY DICK! IT'S FINALLY HERE HAYDN'S POV! ENJOY)

I hung up the phone and water drops fell on my phone. I wipe my phone off with my pants. I held back the sobs and slid down the bathroom door.

"Haydn?" A voice asked. I know that voice well. I opened the door and was greeted by Calum.

"Awe. What's wrong, love?" He asked. I smile slightly. He may be my best friend, but I'm also in love with him.

"M-m-m-my mom. S-she's-s-s dea-ad." I hiccuped. He pulled me straight into his arms. I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I'm sorry that it happened. She's in a better place now." Cal said. He started rubbing my back soothing me. I calmed down and dug my face more into his chest.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest.

"I'm your best friend. I'm here for you no matter what. Through thick and thin. I'm here for you. I love you." Calum said. I broke. He loves me..... as a friend.

"Thanks." I said looking down.

"No Haydn. I really love you. More than a best friend. I want to kiss you when I want. Show you off in public. Cuddle with you. Live in a house with you. I want to be with you. Call you mine. I want to wake up with you by my side. I want to see you smile and laugh everyday. Here your voice. I want you to call my mom mother in law. I love you Haydn. More than you know." He said.

"Just kiss me already." I said and we did.

"Your officially mine." Cal said. I smiled. Erica started playing music and we all start singing.

"Beauty queen of only eighteen she

Had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her, she
Always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles and wound up
At your door
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved

Tap on my window, knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along yeah
My heart is full, and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want yeah

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved

I know where you hide alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and makes me catch her every time she
Falls

Yeah, tap on my window, knock on my door, I
Want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spendin' everyday
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain oh
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved, and she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say good-bye
I don't mind spendin' everyday, out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Please don't try so hard to say good-bye"

I love this band and my boyfriend.