Idiot

Chapter 16

Erica's POV:

I woke up to a sleeping Ashton. A smile tugged my face when I remembered last night. The perks of having tour be over. I heard Ashton groan at the sunlight coming in. Slowly his eye's fluttered open and met mine.

"I'm so glad last night wasn't a dream or this would have been awkward." He said chuckling. I laughed with him. Ash leaned down to kiss my forehead. I smiled.

"Ashton. Breakfast is ready. Why is your door locked." Annmarie said on the other side of the door. We both pulled the 'Oh shit' face.

"Sorry I didn't know it was locked." He lied.

"Just get down for breakfast." She said.

"I'll wait until Erica is up." He said. She quietly said oh sorry and she walked away. Ashton winked at me and I flicked him. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Hmmm. Now that I can get use to." He said smiling.

"Your such a dork." I said.

"I'm your dork." He said.

"So now I'm stuck with you." I said in fake shock.

"This may not be romantic, but will you officially mine?" He asked.

"How could I say no." I said kissing him. "But we tell no one that we had sex first."

"Only our friends." He added I nodded.

"Pretty sure fans will take it the wrong way if we told them." I said. He just chuckled.

"I still owe you that date." He said.

"Yeah Irwin. Where is my date that I'm going to be wowed by." I said chuckling.

"Soon." He said. I smiled. I got up to get dressed so I can shower.

"Don't leave me." He whined.

"I need to shower." I said throwing on sweatpants and a hoodie.

"I'll join you." He said.

"I think your mom will get suspicious." I said. He pouted.

"Fine." He said. I kissed him and went into the bath room. I locked the door and took off the hoodie and sweatpants. I noticed the love bites scattered across my collar bones. I have one on my neck. My sweet spot. It just has to be notice able. I jump in the shower as Smile came on.

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control
Oh, oh
But you don't really give a shit
You go with it, go with it, go with it.
'Cause you're fucking crazy rock'n'roll

[Pre-Chorus:]
Yo-u said "Hey,
What's your name?"
It took one look
And now we're not the same
Yeah you said "Hey."
And since that day
You stole my heart
And you're the one to blame

[Chorus:]
(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile

Last night I blacked out I think
What did you, what did you put in my drink?
I remember making out and then, oh, oh
I woke up with a new tattoo
Your name was on me and my name was on you
I would do it all over again

[Pre-Chorus:]
Yo-u said "Hey,
What's your name?"
It took one look
And now we're not the same
Yeah you said "Hey."
And since that day
You stole my heart
And you're the one to blame

[Chorus:]
(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile

[Bridge:]
You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control
You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control

[Chorus:]
(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile
(The reason) The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile
The reason why I-I-I
I smi-i-ile."

I wrap my towel around my self and grab everything I brought in. I unlocked the door and walked to Ashton's room. I open it to see him still in bed. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"I told mom that we're going out." He said. I closed the door and nodded. He walks behind me and wraps his arms around me. "So... my mom saw the lovely marks you left."

"Oh my god." I said blushing deep red.

"So she knows." He nodded.

"I'm going to shower." He said. He went to walk out and I saw the marks I left on his back. I gasped.

"How did that not hurt?" I ask.

"I liked it." He said. I gave him a weird look. "It's not weird ok. I have a pain kink.... leave me alone." I busted out laughing as he went to shower. I picked out my outfit. I went through my bag to find a bag and a note from Jade and Haydn... it read. 'Just in case anything happens with you and Ashton... we got you something.' I open it to see black laced bra and thong. I smirked and put it on. I was putting my outfit on when Ashton walked in.

"Please tell me I'll actually get to see that on the floor

"Please tell me I'll actually get to see that on the floor." He said pointing to the bra.

"Just wait till you see the thong." I smirked walking behind him. I start laughing as he gets red. "Do you already have a boner.

"What if you walked in on me naked. As I was moaning your name. How could you not want to fuck me." He said.

"By doing this." I said. I kissed down his neck and dragged my nails slowly down his chest. He gulped.  "Get dressed big boy." I kinibbled on his ear lope and walked out making sure I swung my hips a little more than usual.

"TEASE!" Ashton yelled. I laughed and waited for him.

I love this idiot.