I miss you

Chapter 14

Haydn's POV:

We get off the plane. I smile as the sun hits my face. How I missed summer. Its December here. So summer started. Tour was over by now. We chose to play in Australia earlier and not explore. We ended up staying in America for a few weeks and then I came back for my mom's funeral. Jade and Erica joined me. Even the boys did. We get into the airport and I can here my family. Me and the guys ran as Jade and Erica stayed back. It is a new place for them. I get engulfed in a hug by my dad.

"Hi dad." I said squeezing him. I felt the lump in my throat forming again.

"Your mother is so proud of you." He said pulling away and looking at me. I wiped my tears and nodded.

"OMG YOUR JADE AND ERICA!" Fans yelled. Fuck. I turn to see Jade and Erica surrounded by fans. I mentally groan.

Erica's POV:

I take pictures with fans non stop. By the time me and Jade got a break I wasn't in the best mood. I go to reach for my phone to see that someone has stolen.

"Fucking fantastic." I mumble.

"Your phone gone too." Jade grunted. I nodded my head.

"Mother fuck fuck." I said. I forcefully fixed my beanie and shoved my headphones in. Luckily we had back up phones. We always think ahead. I hit my Pandora and let my Emo Radio play. We got to the others and Jade hip checked me. I jumped on one foot trying not to fall. I glare at her as she laughs. I flip her off when she pulls my headphone out.

"I hate you." I say.

"Lies." Jade said.

"You must be Erica." A guy said to Jade. I held back a laugh.

"Actually dad. That's Jade." Haydn said. Jade said hi.

"Ah so your Erica." He said. I nodded.

"Erica, Jade. These our parents." Luke said. We slowly turned toward them. Just as we were Jade stole my beanie and ran off.

"JADE WILSON PARKER!" I yell. "Excuse me for second." I ran after her and got my beanie. We walked back laughing.

"Sorry about that." Jade said stiffling her laughter.

"This is Liz and Andrew. My parents." Luke said. I waved.

"Hi. I'm Annmarie and this is Keith." Annmarie said. I already knew who everyone was. (I don't know Ashton's stepdad's name okay. DON'T JUDGE I TRIED AND NOTHING!)

"Mum. Meet my girlfriend Jade and her best friend Erica. This is my mum Karen and my dad Daryl." Mike said. Jade starts blushing and I bust out laughing when I poked her cheek. She slapped my arm.

"Bitch." I said.

"Jerk." She said.

"You two and Supernatural." Haydn said. I could just hear her rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm Joy. This is David. We're Calum's parents." Joy said. I waved. I was being really awkward... I mean who wouldn't. Haydn pulled my arm and forced me to walk with her and Calum. I put my headphones in when I felt a tap. I turn around to see Lauren.... It's not weird.

"I can't believe your the Erica Grace William." She said. I chuckled and nodded my head. "I'm Lauren. Ashton's sister."

"Between you and me.... I already know." I said. She laughed and we took selfie together. Harry started walking up and he didn't see me. He ran into me and looked up.

"Lauren and Ashton won't shut up about you. I'm Harry." He said.

"Erica,but you already knew that." I said.

"Are you listening to AC/DC?" He asked.

"How could I not." I answer. We all laugh.

"Ericcccaaa." I heard Jade yell. She jumped on my back causing both of us to fall down laughing.

"You fell with out me. HOLD ON!" Haydn yelled laying down with us. We all die of laughter and slowly get up.

"This reminds when we first met 5SOS." I say. Jade agrees.

"What went on the first time?" Haydn asks laughing.

"Crazy shit." Jade says laughing. Jade bumped into me. Causing me to hit Haydn. They both kept bumping into me. This is why I don't walk in the middle. Just as Jade bumped me. Calum threw Haydn over his shoulder. I ended up hitting the person next to Calum.

"You just can't wait for our date." Ashton said. I ruffled his hair.

"In your dreams Irwin." I said laughing. He picked me up causing me to laugh. "Ashton. Put me down."

"Nope." He said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Comfortable?" I nodded my head yes. I put my head on his shoulder near me.

"So cute. I still ship it." I heard Jade said.

"OTP." I heard Lauren said.

"I find it adorable." Annmarie said. I slightly smiled. I slowly fell asleep when I heard a car door open. I got put in and felt Ashton kiss my forehead. The door closed and I curled up more to then realize Ashton put me on his lap. I was lured back to sleep when he started softly singing.

"Hello there the angel from my nightmare

The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
The Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop the pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you miss you)

I miss you (miss you miss you)
(I miss you miss you)"