IRWIN IRWIN

Chapter 17

Erica's POV:

Finally back in L.A. We got crowded by fans and we asked them to leave. I asked nicely.... Jade said to screw off. I mean can you blame her. It's been a long plane ride. I get lifted up. I turn and face Ashton. He picks me up and grabs me by my waist.

"Ashton!" I laugh. I heard him chuckle in my ear. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Your a dork." Ashton said.

"I know." I said smiling like a little kid in a candy store. He shook his head chuckling and continued walking. He let me down and we got in the uber.

**************

"Home sweet home." I said putting my bags down. Tallahassee ran to me. "Hi baby. You got so big." I started to pet his head. Haydn moved in with Calum over the time. So I live alone. It's kinda nice,but lonely. I closed the door only for it to be stopped by a foot.

"Now this is a view I can get use too." Ashton said. I laughed and turned to him.

"Why aren't you with Calum and Haydn?" I asked.

"They wanted alone time." He said his eyes getting wide. I laugh and take my bags to the laundry room. I start the washer and I walk to the living room. Ashton patted a spot next to him which Tallahassee took. I went on the other side of him and snuggled into him. I grabbed my lap top and started watching random videos. I got to Joe's old video and played it for shits and giggle.

"Don't stop. Cause you know that I like it. Every time you walk in the room you got all all eyes on you and you know it-"

"IRWIN IRWIN IRWIN"

"Don't stop cause you know that I like it. "

"I love this. Great great great."

"Every time you walk in the room you got all eyes on you and you know it-"

"IRWIN IRWIN IRWIN." The video ended and I busted out laughing. Ashton just looked at me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Ashton said shaking his head smiling.

Ashton's POV:

(WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS!)

She's the one. She's the one I want to have for the rest of my life. Tallahassee licked me pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Do you wanna go for a walk." Erica said. Tallahassee ran to the door and I chuckled. We got up and put our shoes on. She hooked up the leash. We started walking and trying to avoid fans.

"Omg. Can I get a picture with you two." A girl said. We nodded.

"You two are the cutest couple." she said. I smiled as Erica blushed.

"I hope it stays that way." I said. Erica smiles and looks down blushing.

"Awe. I wish I had a relationship as cute as yours." She said. She said goodbye and walked off. I grabbed Erica's hand and I kissed it.

"Stop it. Your making me blush." Erica said.

"Your adorable when you blush." I said.

"I hate you." Erica said.

"I love you too." I said. I didn't realize what I said until Erica stopped walking and started choking on air. "Fuck. I didn't mean to. I mean I did. I just--"

"Shut up." She said grabbing my face. " I love you too."

"Good.... or this would have been awkward." I said.

"Your such a dork." She said.

"But I'm your dork." I said. She smiled. She's the one I want to be Mrs. Irwin. We continue walking until we get to the house. As we walk in we get silly stringed.

"AMBUSHED!" Jade yelled. Erica laughs. Calum pulls out a nerf gun and started shooting every one. Haydn runs out side and every one follows. Erica smirked as she scared Haydn.... Haydn fell into the pool.

"YOU BITCH!" Haydn yelled. Erica laughed as I picked her up.

"Ashton NO NO." She yelled. Just as I dropped her she dragged me in. I pop up laughing.

"I hate that I love you." Erica said to me.

"I love you too." I said. I pulled her in for a kiss.

"They've grown so fast." Luke said fake crying. Erica blushes and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I found my phone." Haydn said. We look over and she has a soaked phone.

"Um babe..... that's my phone." Calum said face palming. We all laugh. Later on in the night we get inside. Jade smiled and started singing. All of us joining.

"She maxed her credit cards and don't got a job

She pays for gas with all the change in her car
It's not the end of the road
Yeah, we've all been there before and it goes ohHe's walking home cause he can't pay for the bus
He needs a dollar but he ain't got enough
It's not the end of the world
Yeah, we've all been there before and it goes ohHey everybody, we don't have to live this way
We can all get some, yeah, we can all get paid
So what you say everybody? Gotta live it up today
We can all get some, yeah, we can all get paidDon't have your rent and it's the first of the month (where's my money)
Your bank account has got insufficient funds
We can't afford to give up
We gotta make our own luck and it goes ohWork every weekend just to get out of town
Everyone says that you'll just turn back around
And what's ironic to me,
The ones that don't ever leave think that they knowHey everybody, we don't have to live this way
We can all get some, yeah
We can all get paid
So what you say everybody?
Gotta live it up today
We can all get some, yeah, we can all get paidHey everybody, we don't have to live this way
So what you say everybody? Gotta live it up today (today)
We can all get some, yeah, we can all get paidSay hey (gotta live it up today)

Whoa (yeah, we don't have to live this way)"